South Africa "100 Years of Flight" Stamp Issue

Old February 28th 04, 01:42 PM
Stamp Master Album

Default South Africa "100 Years of Flight" Stamp Issue

Stamps
This week Stamp Master Album News goes to the South Africa Postal
Service. In December of 2003 the South Africa Postal Service issued ten
new stamps named "100 Years of Flight". Check out these new stamps and
their specification at
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/News...MasterNews.htm. Or go to
http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/StampMain.htm and click the Stamp News
stamp.

Stamp Help
Our Foreign Stamp Identifier has six different indexes that can help you
find out what country your stamps are from. To access one of these
Indexes click this link.
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/Fore...tifierHome.htm . And
then click the index you need to get started. The Foreign Stamp
Identifier is now available on CD if you would like to work offline. You
can purchase it in our Store Front or Stamp Products Sales.

Year Sets
The new Year Set Index in now on site. You can access it on the top of
the main yearset index by clicking the Red Letters "Yearsets Country
Index" Link. This new index will allow you to easily find the country
you are interested in. And for those who like to browse the old style
index, not to worry. The old indexes will stay and we will be adding
another old style index that will include 2002 yearsets from around the
world.

March Sales
The following items will be on sale in March
1) Sweden Specialized Album $83.97
2) Life-Like HO Supply House $18.00
3) B-52 Stratofortress $34.80
4) Lionel Water Tower $59.95
5) USA Celebrate the Century Stamp Sheet Set $79.99
6) Life-Like HO Super Circuit Racing Set $99.00
7) Life-Like HO Proto 2000 Conrail Locomotive #2109 $59.95
8) Electric Bell Minilab $7.00
See complete details on our March Sales Page
http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm

Become a Stamp Master Album subscriber and become entitle to some
Special Rebates on our site. Check out the home page for complete details.

Fast Links to Stamp Master Album Sections: Click (Or paste to browser)
one of the links below to go directly to that section.

General
Sales Page http://www.stampmasteralbum.com/SaleHomePage.htm
Store http://www.StampMasterAlbum.com/NewStoreFront.htm

Stamp Help