chicken stamps collection - quite ugly

Old August 30th 03, 12:18 PM
Edwin Chan

Default chicken stamps collection - quite ugly

http://jerkhk.topcities.com/stampcontent.htm

Old August 30th 03, 02:47 PM
Bob Ingraham

From: "Edwin Chan"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:18:04 +0800
Subject: chicken stamps collection - quite ugly

http://jerkhk.topcities.com/stampcontent.htm

Quite ugly? I don't think so! I like them (most of them) a great deal.

Bob Ingraham

Old August 31st 03, 02:34 AM
Edwin Chan

I mean the homepage, no decoration and the most important is that nearly all
images are aslant..

..

Old September 1st 03, 02:16 AM
Observer

"Edwin Chan" wrote in message
I mean the homepage, no decoration and the most important is that

nearly all
images are aslant..

When I saw your original post, I assumed you were trying to drive
traffic to a commercial site by dissing it. Instead, you were just
stamping on a beginning topical collector. Post your picture and I
will add it to my professionally-designed Year of the Jerk page.

Old September 1st 03, 02:34 AM
Bob Ingraham

From: "Observer"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:16:21 -0400

"Edwin Chan" wrote in message
I mean the homepage, no decoration and the most important is that

nearly all
images are aslant..

When I saw your original post, I assumed you were trying to drive
traffic to a commercial site by dissing it. Instead, you were just
stamping on a beginning topical collector. Post your picture and I
will add it to my professionally-designed Year of the Jerk page.

It's interesting that "Observer" is willing to call someone else a jerk, but
is not willing to reveal his name.

Bob Ingraham