HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

Old December 10th 03, 10:22 AM
Todd F.

Default HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW

HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - AUTOGRAPHS

HeLLo!!!!! Once again the in-person autograph show which I attend,
HCS is nearing.
In the past you have either inquired about me getting stuff for you and/or
had me get
autographs for you. I'm going to this next show on January 17th and 18th
2004. I have been
helping others obtain in-person autographs at this show forever. 99% of the
photos taken
with me and celebs are at The Hollywood Collectors Show, and can be seen at
my site below.
If you are interested in me obtaining some autographs for you at the show
email me. I've
been to the show so many times that I have been able to get many photos that
were taken of
me and the celebrity, signed.
http://www.toddsautographarena.com/celebphotonew.html

Some of the GUESTS signing autographs are
Mamie Van Doren,
Margot 'Lois Lane' Kidder,
Lou 'The Incredible Hulk' Ferrigno,
Tommy 'Butch - Little Rascal' Bond,
Celeste Yarnall,
John 'The Crypt Keeper' Kassir,
Julie Adams & Ben 'The Creature From The Black Lagoon' Chapman,
Nan 'Drew Carey Show' Martin,
Tony 'roles on Angel and Charmed' Amendola,
Jane 'Trixie from Jackie Gleason' Kean,
Michael Dante,
Keith 'Little Ricky from I Love Lucy' Thibodeaux,
Robert 'CHiPs Sergeant Joe Getraer' Pine,
Julie 'Darla on Angel' Benz,
Kate 'Charlies Angels' Jackson and many more.

For a complete GUEST LIST goto this link.....
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/garlan.htm

For those of you outside the USA, like most of the people I
obtain stuff for, I
only take USA CURRENCY, CASH. No checks or money orders. If you send over
$200.00 special
arrangements can be made if you are afraid to send that much money. Time is
running out. I
need your order, with filled out form (given later if interested) and a SASE
with correct
REAL STAMPS postage = NOT Pitney Bowes or any other postage that is canceled
and has to be
used the same day.

I charge a $5 service fee per sig to cover my expensives, and
time of waiting in
line for people I don't want, starving all day.... it's fun though,
nonetheless . If
money is left over after covering my expensives I use it towards my hobby.
Once we build
rapport and if you attend autograph shows we can do trades and kill the
service fee. Most
celebs charge $15 8x10 B&W and $20 for 8x10 Color autographed photos which
they provide.
Bigger names charge $5-$10 on top of that. Let me know who you want so I
can give you an
estimate of what they charge. Some newbies to the show charge less and
eventually raise
their price.

I'll do my best to get you the type of photo you want. Be specific if
you want
the person in a type of character pose, wearing what type of clothes, if any
clothes .
Send me a small print out of the type of photo you want if you want to. If
you want Robert
Pine from CHiPs, Lou Ferrigno as The Hulk, John Kassir as The CryptKeeper
let me know. I go
out of my way looking for the photo at dealer tables if I have to.

If they charge less I WILL send you back the difference, but if
they charge more
(usually doesn't happen) I expect the difference to be sent to me.

Do you want some in-person autographs? Get back to me ASAP. I
need the packages
a week before the show preferably. I have a form that I will need to send to
you to have
filled out with all the information. If you want to send the package so I
have to sign for
it let me know so I can tell you what day I will be home.

****DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST**** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED REPLY TO ME VIA
EMAIL AND REMEMBER TO REMOVE THE NOSPAM IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com