WTB: Seeburg 3W1 Parts

Old December 20th 07, 08:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Phil

Default WTB: Seeburg 3W1 Parts

I just bought a mostly-empty 3W1 (we don't have the key! Trust us!) on
eBay and need the following parts, IF I can get it all back together
again and working.....

1. Selector unit - yes, the entire thing on the right side
2. Slug rejector
3. Coin box
4. right side menu-board bracket (the wallbox side)
5. the lock mechanism rod

I wonder if it'll be cheaper to just buy another wall box?

Phil
Old December 22nd 07, 06:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Phil wrote:
I just bought a mostly-empty 3W1 (we don't have the key! Trust us!) on
eBay and need the following parts, IF I can get it all back together
again and working.....

1. Selector unit - yes, the entire thing on the right side
2. Slug rejector
3. Coin box
4. right side menu-board bracket (the wallbox side)
5. the lock mechanism rod

I wonder if it'll be cheaper to just buy another wall box?

Phil

You might want to keep an eye out for one of the 3W1 conversions that
float up from time to time. These were 'modernizations' of the original
3W1 to change it from the old-style rounded shape to the 60's square box
style.

The guts are identical, they simply threw away the ugly rounded cover
and replaced it with a really nice, new, WICO chrome shell!

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old December 31st 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

On Dec 20, 2:19*am, Phil wrote:
I just bought a mostly-empty 3W1 (we don't have the key! Trust us!) on
eBay and need the following parts, IF I can get it all back together
again and working.....

1. Selector unit - yes, the entire thing on the right side
2. Slug rejector
3. Coin box
4. right side menu-board bracket (the wallbox side)
5. the lock mechanism rod

I wonder if it'll be cheaper to just buy another wall box?

Phil

Phil - I have several 3W1's "for parts" - let me know what you still
need. Jimmy -

FS: More parts (Seeburg) Merlin Amusements Juke Boxes 2 June 17th 05 01:29 PM
WTB: Seeburg SMC1 "Disco" Part & / FS: Seeburg LS1 "Spectra" parts Wildatom Juke Boxes 2 March 16th 05 05:34 PM
Seeburg parts Homebru Juke Boxes 0 November 22nd 04 01:14 AM
Seeburg 220 Parts Homebru Juke Boxes 1 October 24th 04 05:09 PM
WTB Seeburg Parts Wayne Juke Boxes 0 November 18th 03 01:50 AM