Found in Change

Old July 2nd 03, 03:43 PM
Bob Dennett

Default Found in Change

Nothing real special, but after having received my change from lunch today I
thought I could hear silver jingling in my pocket. I check my change and
I'll be darned....a 1962 D Washington is residing in my front pocket. Like
I said, nothing really special but it is fun to find silver in circulation
every now and then.

Bob

Old July 2nd 03, 05:13 PM
Steve

It's always nice to find silver in circulation.

Nice Find,
Steve

Old July 2nd 03, 05:48 PM
eXistenZ32

In article , Bob Dennett wrote:
Nothing real special, but after having received my change from lunch today I
thought I could hear silver jingling in my pocket. I check my change and
I'll be darned....a 1962 D Washington is residing in my front pocket. Like
I said, nothing really special but it is fun to find silver in circulation
every now and then.

Yeah, I love that feeling too. Unfortunately the only silver i've been
able to get recently is a few well circulated roosevelt dimes.

--
______ ______
..-----.|__ ||__ | eXistenZ32
|_____||______||______|
Old July 7th 03, 04:03 PM
Steve355

eXistenZ32 wrote in message .. .
In article , Bob Dennett wrote:
Nothing real special, but after having received my change from lunch today I
thought I could hear silver jingling in my pocket. I check my change and
I'll be darned....a 1962 D Washington is residing in my front pocket. Like
I said, nothing really special but it is fun to find silver in circulation
every now and then.

Yeah, I love that feeling too. Unfortunately the only silver i've been
able to get recently is a few well circulated roosevelt dimes.

Any silver found is special, especially halves (2275 90% found since 1991,
plus maybe 7000-8000 40%).....

Steve
Old July 7th 03, 09:18 PM
Wheeler

Bob Dennett wrote:

Nothing real special, but after having received my change from lunch today I
thought I could hear silver jingling in my pocket. I check my change and
I'll be darned....a 1962 D Washington is residing in my front pocket. Like
I said, nothing really special but it is fun to find silver in circulation
every now and then.

Bob

I sent my son to the store for me yesterday, (long story
as to why I did not go which involves a B.B.Q., fire,
beer, dog, cat, police, ambulance, hospital and several
family members!..... But this is for a different post)
My son brought back ( and gave to me), a quarter, 1976D
(ms-64) . they were out of dimes so I got two nickels,
1964 (ms-64), 1947-s (ms-60?) and a couple of cents.... So
my weekend was not all that bad..... I guess?.... Well,
when I get the time, we will find out just who had the
best, or worse 4th!..... Sounds like a contest!.... ;-)

Wheeler.... (Roscoe) Ebay- 1Wheeler, ICQ- 876749,
Yahoo Messenger- Wheeler72512
*** All Email, Incoming, Outgoing and their attachments
are scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2003 ***
Old July 8th 03, 02:14 AM
George D

Anthony Carlisle wrote:

In article , Wheeler
wrote:

I sent my son to the store for me yesterday, (long story
as to why I did not go which involves a B.B.Q., fire,
beer, dog, cat, police, ambulance, hospital and several
family members!..... But this is for a different post)

Start typing! I'm hooked!

Me too let it all hang out!!!!!

--
Antho

Anthony Carlisle (ANA #R192251; APS #194515)
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

--
George D
Phoenix, AZ

AAA, AARP, ANA, NRA, RCC ?+1, PIA, PIAAZ, GATF 85006-3032-18-4

The reward for a good deed is to have done it.

Please use this address to mail me. Or remove the arizona in the link.
Remember there is no Arizona.

ALL emails incoming and outgoing are run thru Norton and AVG anti virus.