RCC vs ACG

Old July 2nd 03, 12:41 AM
JOPN

Default RCC vs ACG

All of this ACG crap has made me feel quite patriotic towards RCC. I want to
support the effort by having some G-Damn fun.

I am offering a nice shiny 5 ember for just the asking.

Rules

1) By July 7th 11pm (est) post a one sentance (strict requirement) response
listing your favorite thread in the past year (links gladly accepted)

2) Winner will be drawn randomly from those posters that qualify

3) No member, friend or puppet of AH need apply

Lets go - esp those who missed out on the minting of this "rare", keepsake.

Lets go
John N
Old July 2nd 03, 01:02 AM
Bill Krummel

"JOPN" wrote in message
All of this ACG crap has made me feel quite patriotic towards RCC. I want

support the effort by having some G-Damn fun.

I am offering a nice shiny 5 ember for just the asking.

Rules

1) By July 7th 11pm (est) post a one sentance (strict requirement)

response
listing your favorite thread in the past year (links gladly accepted)

2) Winner will be drawn randomly from those posters that qualify

3) No member, friend or puppet of AH need apply

Lets go - esp those who missed out on the minting of this "rare",

keepsake.

Lets go
John N

I would like to participate. But, I don't want to google through a year's
list of threads, 25 at a time, trying to provide a good answer. Heck,
nothing just pops into my head. Any suggestions on a shortcut method to
review threads? I was thinking along the lines of looking at the top
hundred threads in length for my potential favorite. Bill

Old July 2nd 03, 01:23 AM
JOPN

Okay! That would have to be
http://tinyurl.com/fscy

For me. I think about it at least once a week.

Alan
'has the advantage of being true'

Good link
John N
Old July 2nd 03, 01:40 AM
JOPN

"Bill Krummel"

answered: I will give you my
favorite post, but not my favorite thread. It is a post I made and it was
several years ago, another rule I am breaking. I thought my post was fun
then in a sour thread and I still think it is a fun post. I go find it now.
Back (search time, oh, I don't know, a coupla minutes);

http://tinyurl.com/fseh

Remove the one year rule and this could be a fun thing for reminiscing.
Better go to the dictionary. Back. Yeah, reminiscing. Bill

Very funny - Reid was more funny then or now - I smell a new contest.

John N
Old July 2nd 03, 02:44 AM
Kent

I'll enter.

Here's my favorite:
http://tinyurl.com/fskf

Thanks,
Kent

Old July 2nd 03, 03:57 AM
Chrysta Wilson

Ok, here's my favorite:

http://tinyurl.com/fsph

I love the way he tries to cover for himself. A classic!

--
~~~Chrysta~~~

ANA#R-206318

My Collection: http://www.geocities.com/chrystawilson/index.html

The Truth About Eric Tillery:
http://www.geocities.com/chrystawilson/aboutk6az.html
Old July 2nd 03, 04:40 AM
JOPN

Chrysta Wilson
Date: 7/1/2003 10:57 PM Easter

posted:

Ok, here's my favorite:

http://tinyurl.com/fsph

I love the way he tries to cover for himself. A classic!

--
~~~Chrysta~~~

One of all time favs. Kudos for digging that up.
John N
Old July 2nd 03, 07:52 AM
A.Gent

"JOPN" wrote in message
All of this ACG crap has made me feel quite patriotic towards RCC. I want to
support the effort by having some G-Damn fun.

I am offering a nice shiny 5 ember for just the asking.

Its the worst kind of schadenfreude, I guess, but I'm really enjoying all of
the recent threads to-ing and fro-ing with AH and his filthy business,
especially the ones which Clayton is silly enough to respond to.