FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____

Old July 6th 03, 11:09 PM
laffle

Default FA____1896___RAINBOW___Morgan MS64____

Thank you for looking. Monster Rainbows Rule!

Old July 6th 03, 11:34 PM
paisly

What gives this Morgan rainbow-like coloring?

......just curious
(my Morgans are grey, dark grey or silver)

"laffle" wrote in message
om...
Thank you for looking. Monster Rainbows Rule!

Old July 7th 03, 01:27 AM
Eric Tillery

On 6 Jul 2003 15:09:27 -0700, (laffle) wrote:

Thank you for looking. Monster Rainbows Rule!

You know, it is because of auctions like yours it has become almost impossible
to sell the real McCoy on eBay. This coin is ***NOT*** a rainbow. For your education,
this is what a real RAINBOW looks like:

http://www.k6az.com/forums/gsaguy03.jpg
--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm
Old July 7th 03, 03:24 AM
Coingrader

ERIC !!!!!!!!! Why do you have such condescending attitude? Your coin is
hardly what I would call a Rainbow Toned Silver Dollar. In fact yours would
best be described as partial Rainbow Toning. IF you collect and sell toned
silver dollars then before your comment on someone's else's coins.(LIKE YOU
ALWAYS DO) you should learn what the hell you are talking about. I can
recommend a couple of super reference books to assist you in determining a
grade and description for Silver Dollars. Just E-mail me and I would be pleased
to help you with your coin description. THE COINGRADER
Old July 7th 03, 03:38 AM
A.Gent

"Coingrader" wrote in message

condescending bile snipped

Hey Clayton!

*Great* pictures on the ACG "Morgans" you've just listed.

and so on.

You know... the ones you won't sell to Roman Catholics, or to the Iraqi
Revolutionary Command Council...

I just lo-o-o-o-ve those little white square coins with the tiny red cross in
the middle.

Gormless twit!

Old July 7th 03, 04:01 AM
Phil DeMayo

"A.Gent" wrote:

Hey Clayton!

*Great* pictures on the ACG "Morgans" you've just listed.
and so on.

You know... the ones you won't sell to Roman Catholics, or to the Iraqi
Revolutionary Command Council...

I've got a question for Clayton....

AH-collectibles claims in their auction descriptions: "ACG OFFERS A COMPARABLE
GRADE TO PCGS & NGC AT A BETTER PRICE"

How can you make this statement when Diane Hager testified before the ANA board
that ACG uses a different grading system?

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits
Old July 7th 03, 11:52 AM
BAJJERFAN

ulsion (Phil DeMayo) wrote in message ...
"A.Gent"
wrote:

Hey Clayton!

*Great* pictures on the ACG "Morgans" you've just listed.
and so on.

You know... the ones you won't sell to Roman Catholics, or to the Iraqi
Revolutionary Command Council...

I've got a question for Clayton....

AH-collectibles claims in their auction descriptions: "ACG OFFERS A COMPARABLE
GRADE TO PCGS & NGC AT A BETTER PRICE"

How can you make this statement when Diane Hager testified before the ANA board
that ACG uses a different grading system?

++++++++++
Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits

And that ACG system is different enough that the ACG grade
designations just happen to correspond to those of the ANA. UH HUH!!!
Old July 7th 03, 01:39 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On 07 Jul 2003 03:01:16 GMT, ulsion (Phil DeMayo) is alleged to
have written:

"A.Gent"
wrote:

Hey Clayton!

*Great* pictures on the ACG "Morgans" you've just listed.
and so on.

You know... the ones you won't sell to Roman Catholics, or to the Iraqi
Revolutionary Command Council...

I've got a question for Clayton....

AH-collectibles claims in their auction descriptions: "ACG OFFERS A COMPARABLE
GRADE TO PCGS & NGC AT A BETTER PRICE"

How can you make this statement when Diane Hager testified before the ANA board
that ACG uses a different grading system?

By lying.

Clayton, are you having fun yet? :-)

Bruce (what will I bid on today?)

Old July 7th 03, 09:37 PM
Wheeler

Coingrader wrote:

ERIC !!!!!!!!! Why do you have such condescending attitude? Your coin is
hardly what I would call a Rainbow Toned Silver Dollar. In fact yours would
best be described as partial Rainbow Toning. IF you collect and sell toned
silver dollars then before your comment on someone's else's coins.(LIKE YOU
ALWAYS DO) you should learn what the hell you are talking about. I can
recommend a couple of super reference books to assist you in determining a
grade and description for Silver Dollars. Just E-mail me and I would be pleased
to help you with your coin description. THE COINGRADER

Clayton.....
I have a question for you..... Why has everyone that post
to this newsgroup, black balled from AH Collectibles? And
why will they not answer my emails? I received a response
from Ebay just before AH had to take out the little part
about not selling to anyone that post to a certain
newsgroup.... You can tell your boss that there are some
of their coins that I would love to have..... He is
killing his own sales for not letting me bid.... You can
look at me feedback's and the feedback's that I leave for
everyone else..... As long as I get what I pay for I will
leave good feedback. I buy the coin, NOT the slab!......

Wheeler.... (Roscoe) Ebay- 1Wheeler, ICQ- 876749,
Yahoo Messenger- Wheeler72512
*** All Email, Incoming, Outgoing and their attachments
are scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2003 ***
Old July 8th 03, 04:12 AM
Paul Robertz

Wheeler wrote in message ...
Clayton.....
I have a question for you..... Why has everyone that post
to this newsgroup, black balled from AH Collectibles? And
why will they not answer my emails? I received a response
from Ebay just before AH had to take out the little part
about not selling to anyone that post to a certain
newsgroup.... You can tell your boss that there are some
of their coins that I would love to have..... He is
killing his own sales for not letting me bid.... You can
look at me feedback's and the feedback's that I leave for
everyone else..... As long as I get what I pay for I will
leave good feedback. I buy the coin, NOT the slab!......

Wheeler.... (Roscoe) Ebay- 1Wheeler, ICQ- 876749,
Yahoo Messenger- Wheeler72512
*** All Email, Incoming, Outgoing and their attachments
are scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2003 ***

Perhaps AH is making a feeble attempt to sell his sportscards. I see
that AH-Collectibles' sportscard auctions (unlike their ACG coin
auctions) do not discourage readers of this newsgroup from bidding.

Still, Clayton and AH have not changed my suspicion that sportscards
dealers are often coin dealers who can't pay the bills trading their
coins and have to appeal to a wider populace.