The next "Summer Swap" not that far off...

Old May 15th 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default The next "Summer Swap" not that far off...

Howdy, friends!

With the pleasant experiences of coordinating last year's Summer Swap and
then the Holiday Swap under my belt, I am looking forward to participating
in another swap event in the not-so-distant future. I offer my services
once again to those in the group who desire to take part. And yes, I'm
willing to work for the same amount of remuneration that I received for
heading up the last two swaps. ;-)

You might want to begin perusing your numismatic goodies to set aside those
items that you think might need to go to a new home and a new owner. More
to come later...

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

Old May 15th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Mon, 15 May 2006 11:28:21 GMT, "Amistad"
did carve unto the very living rock upon
which we now stand:

Howdy, friends!

With the pleasant experiences of coordinating last year's Summer Swap and
then the Holiday Swap under my belt, I am looking forward to participating
in another swap event in the not-so-distant future. I offer my services
once again to those in the group who desire to take part. And yes, I'm
willing to work for the same amount of remuneration that I received for
heading up the last two swaps. ;-)

Sheesh, some people! You'd think you'd be happy with your previous
renumeration...

but NOOOOOOOooooooooo

You're coming back to the well for more!

If it weren't for the fact that you did such an outstanding job with
the previous swaps, I'd be totally against this. Since that's the
case, I'll put forward the motion to the RCC Compensation Committee
(the RCCCC for short) that your renumeration remain *exactly* the same
as you received for the previous two swaps!

You might want to begin perusing your numismatic goodies to set aside those
items that you think might need to go to a new home and a new owner. More
to come later...

I was just thinking about the swap the other day

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

That slogan should be on product!

Steve
Buy the book before the coin
don't forget to *READ* the book after you've bought it!
It doesn't do anything just sitting on the shelf

(remove ATTITUDE to reply via e-mail)

It's more than you think:
http://www.premierpersonalization.com
Old May 15th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

"Steve Ruud", with regard to the "swapping rocks!" utterance, cried aloud:
That slogan should be on product!

Indeed it should, Steve! I pondered for a while over how to best utilize
the very cool key ring that you sent me. I finally decided rather than to
scar and scratch it up though use as a key ring, I would enjoy it more
hanging here from the edge of a shelf on my computer desk. (I periodically
flip it over to enjoy the nice Barber image on the other side.) Thanks
again, amigo!

Amistad
'this group can be a lot of fun!'

Old May 15th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Good Morning,
I know nothing about these swaps, but I want too !!!
Maybe I can put that odd item 2004 US Proof Quaters Set up for trade?

Am I on the right track?

Old May 15th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Count me in! And I think that Amistad deserves a raise. We should
double his remuneration. Show of hands?

Old May 15th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

On Mon, 15 May 2006 12:21:37 GMT, "Amistad"
did carve unto the very living rock upon
which we now stand:

"Steve Ruud", with regard to the "swapping rocks!" utterance, cried aloud:
That slogan should be on product!

Indeed it should, Steve! I pondered for a while over how to best utilize
the very cool key ring that you sent me. I finally decided rather than to
scar and scratch it up though use as a key ring, I would enjoy it more
hanging here from the edge of a shelf on my computer desk. (I periodically
flip it over to enjoy the nice Barber image on the other side.) Thanks
again, amigo!

Actually, it is scratch resistant (go ahead, take your keys our right
now and try to scratch the surface)!

My fiancee' has several with pics of her grandkids on them that she
carries regularly in her purse with all her keys on them... no
scratches or blemishes at all!

Glad you're still enjoying it!

Old May 15th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins

wrote:

Howdy, friends!

With the pleasant experiences of coordinating last year's Summer Swap and
then the Holiday Swap under my belt, I am looking forward to participating
in another swap event in the not-so-distant future. I offer my services
once again to those in the group who desire to take part. And yes, I'm
willing to work for the same amount of remuneration that I received for
heading up the last two swaps. ;-)

You might want to begin perusing your numismatic goodies to set aside those
items that you think might need to go to a new home and a new owner. More
to come later...

Amistad
'swapping rocks!'

Eagerly Awaiting This Most Excellent Annual Event!

Gary