Gretzky 24K Gold Plated Coin

Old May 28th 13, 12:36 PM
Darryl Darryl is offline
Banned

Default Gretzky 24K Gold Plated Coin

Hi to all,

I have one of these from the 96-96 Hockey Greats Coin Collection, apparently it's worth $250 by the Charleston press. What I am looking for if anybody is interested in it is a substancial Lot of Vintage Marbles (yes Marbles...) or cash offers. If no one is interested then I am sorry to bother you and there will be no repost.

Thanks for your time....

Darryl

Last edited by Darryl : May 28th 13 at 12:37 PM. Reason: wrong year