Krone Pen Ads.

Old December 14th 05, 05:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default Krone Pen Ads.

Hi,

I put together a small photo gallery of krone pen ads. what do you
think?

http://penofmonth.com/KRONE/KroneAdv...aII/index.html

Please let me know thanks,

PenofMonth

Old December 14th 05, 10:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Penofmonth.com wrote:
Hi,

I put together a small photo gallery of krone pen
ads. what do you think?

http://penofmonth.com/KRONE/KroneAdv...aII/index.html

Please let me know thanks,

PenofMonth

Pen ads??? I thought Krone made condoms or maybe vibrators!

Old December 14th 05, 11:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Do the women come with the pens or would they cost me extra?

Jeff
"Nola" wrote in message
news

On 14-Dec-2005, "Penofmonth.com" wrote:

Hi,

I put together a small photo gallery of krone pen ads. what do you
think?

http://penofmonth.com/KRONE/KroneAdv...aII/index.html

Please let me know thanks,

PenofMonth

I think it is a collection of sexist ads for some of the most gaudy pens
made. I've at times been called a chauvinist, but their ads are so over
the
top they offend me. If I want T&A, there are much better sources than
Krone ads and if I should begin feeling insecure about my manliness, I can
think of much better boosts than picking up a Krone pen. Please,
particles
of Abe Lincoln embedded in a pen, sheesh. What's next, the penis pen,
with
ejaculate trapped inside the latex bladder?

The only pen I've seen more ridiculous than Krone pens is one that, I
believe, is called Bathisphere; I don't see how one can even hold the
thing.

--

"Better Things for Better Living . Through Chemistry." - DuPont, or was it
Timothy Leary?

Old December 15th 05, 01:52 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

jeffdanz wrote:
Do the women come with the pens or would they cost me extra?

If the women came with the pens, it would definitely cost extra.
Old December 15th 05, 05:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Jeff Miars writes:

jeffdanz wrote:
Do the women come with the pens or would they cost me extra?

If the women came with the pens, it would definitely cost extra.

I dunno, given the retail cost of many Krone pens...
Old December 19th 05, 12:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

I've got a Krone (Diamond) pen for sale. Limited edition. FP. Fine.

If anybody is interested.

Nick
514-726-7441