Need A Hobby?

Old January 28th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.football
[email protected]

Default Need A Hobby?

A man needs a hobby.

I guess I'm not well-rounded. I seldom take a vacation (never, come to
think of it), and I don't spend a whole lot of time in church, though
I do not consider myself a pagan.

All I do is work to pay a bill, and I'm approximately forty eight
hours ahead of the rest of my bills.

Based on this, I recently came to the conclusion that much of life is
pointless.

I need a hobby.

I need a hobby, something besides the simple desire for more sex. That
brings up an interesting point. Why is it that sex, is not considered
a hobby? Maybe it's because you don't use glue, or epoxy, like in
making a model airplane.

Then again, maybe you do.

In any event, I'm trying to find myself a hobby, something at which I
can relax, and find personal enrichment.

Here are some possibilities that I have actually acted upon, or have
been actively mulling over:

Like most suburbanites, I live in fairly close proximity to other
houses. The elderly lady in the house across from me stares at my room
window a lot. We've all seen people who stare. Maybe she's just bored.
But I've come to the conclusion...she's watching me for some reason.

There can only be one possibility.

She's watching me dress. And undress.

After a week of this, I decided to give her her money's worth.

I now do two nightly shows, and one in the morning.....at my window. My
dressing and undressing shows.

I go into a slow dance routine, and flex my huge, rugged jungle
muscles. I recently purchased a bow tie like the kind used by
Chippendale's male dancers, and I wear an old high school jock strap
from PE.

I'm thinking of adding a strobe light to expand the act.

This is a hobby that's better than gin rummy.

And, you're making people happy.

Another potential hobby involves the clever use of empty toilet paper
rolls, you know, those little cardboard cylinders once the toilet
paper is used up. I have long

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Hum...929/25462.html

Pen Hobby? Hobby Man Pens & Pencils 0 September 28th 07 11:47 PM
nw to hobby Patty Matone Coins 9 December 4th 06 06:56 PM
A few coins for a hobby stonej Coins 0 September 10th 05 03:26 PM
WHERE IS THE HOBBY GOING?? Dacory93 Baseball 1 October 23rd 04 04:47 PM
A new hobby for me! Lisa Autographs 2 August 18th 04 01:49 PM