Hockey Speed and Power Hockey Specific Training Manual

Old December 9th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey
[email protected]

Default Hockey Speed and Power Hockey Specific Training Manual

This manual contains MANY European training exercises that you just
WILL NOT find anywhere else.
These are the same exercises I use with NHL and OHL players every day
in my Personal Strength and Conditioning Personal Training business and
the bottom line is my clients DOMINATE their strength and conditioning
tests.
My clients consistently are their teams fastest skaters as I learned
through my own career that SPEED KILLS the opposition. The manuals will
build every facet of your game to a great extent but most importantly
they are designed to make you a much faster, quicker and more powerful
skater.
These same exercises helped me become a much faster skater when I was
in my thirties, just imagine what they can do for you when you start at
a young age. In this day and age, if you are not doing a hockey
specific, professionally designed program at a young age you will fall
far behind the competition.
So why are you waiting? Get your copy of this amazing manual today and
you won't fall behind, instead you will FLY BY your competition Just
think,14 years of professional hockey, three training certificates and
years of hands on training of players of all ages and levels have gone
in to this manual, there is just no other product like this anywhere
for hockey specific training.
The manual was made with hockey players in mind but will help ANY
athlete achieve their highest level of conditioning possible. Players
from lacrosse, soccer, football, baseball, football, figure skating,
track and field and much more have used my techniques to help achieve
scholarships, professional contracts and much more.
http://hockeynky.blogspot.com/#

INSERTS @ 80% OFF US - MIN $5 ORDER - PART 2 George Cronn Hockey 1 January 5th 10 05:26 PM
Tons of cards at eighty percent off [email protected] Hockey 0 February 12th 06 03:52 PM
WTT James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 November 15th 04 11:59 PM
Want To Trade James T. Murdock Jr. Hockey 0 November 11th 04 11:48 AM
75-85% OFF BV!!!! 1000's of cards! LOOK David Baseball 0 August 19th 03 01:36 AM