A Good Bet!

Old February 1st 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default A Good Bet!

News:

Catherine Zeta-Jones To Play A Transsexual In New Film
Is she man enough?...

By: Lowri Williams on

Welsh actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is reportedly being lined up to play the
role of a 1960’s sex change cabaret singer in a new film.

The biopic film of a real life transsexual, April Ashley will detail how her
marriage to Baron Rowallan was annulled in a landmark court case, reports
the New York Post.

CZJ has been approached about the film and producers are currently waiting
on her answer.

It seems that playing the man is the thing to do these days; ‘Desperate
Housewives’ star Felicity Huffman recently won a Golden Globe for her
performance as a transsexual in ‘Transamerica’.
Story taken from Entertainmentwise www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=12988
© Entertainmentwise.com 2/1/2006

So this is bound to go up...

April Ashley's Odyssey
Fallowell, Duncan, & Ashley, April
--
Hugs,
Willow

Old February 1st 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

"Willow Arune" wrote in message

April Ashley's Odyssey
Fallowell, Duncan, & Ashley, April
--
Hugs,
Willow

Not even published yet? (snore)

Someone needs to know what makes a book valuable.

But hugs anyway
Kris

Old February 2nd 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

The book was published in the early 1980, Kris. Do a check on ABEbooks
before you type in a snit:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...hley&y=12&x=31.

Currently trading at well under $100, it will most certainly go up following
the movie.

Now, Kris - when might I expect your apology???

TTFN,
Willow

. ..

Old February 2nd 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.books

The book was published in the early 1980, Kris. Do a check on ABEbooks
before you type in a snit:

http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/...hley&y=12&x=31.

Currently trading at well under $100, it will most certainly go up
following
the movie.

Now, Kris - when might I expect your apology???

TTFN,
Willow

Right now. I *am* sorry. I saw "April" and thought that you
were announcing a publication date.

Sorry. Slow brain day.

Kris

Good Deals? Bill Krummel Coins 0 October 19th 05 06:58 AM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Pens & Pencils 7 January 30th 05 11:51 PM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Pens & Pencils 0 January 30th 05 12:53 AM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Pens & Pencils 0 January 29th 05 07:58 PM
(",) Good News for Google Groups, Usenet and Other Users [email protected] Pens & Pencils 0 January 29th 05 07:46 AM