Selling Entire Collection and Clemens Collection

Old April 13th 05, 10:41 PM
Eric Castor

Default Selling Entire Collection and Clemens Collection

I am looking to sell my entire sports card collection (Baseball,
Football, and Hockey). I am NOT selling individual cards from this
collection. Please, serious offers only. I have photos and Microsoft
Word/Excel documents available that include everything I am trying to
sell off. I am located in Northern Virginia and started collecing in
1991. I am selling because I have run out of storage room at my current
residence and don't want to move all this stuff again. I have 10
shoeboxes that contain cards in top loaders. I have uploaded all of
these cards on Beckett.com under My Collections and are priced at
$9,779.35. The rest of the collection is made up of 9 monster boxes
full of commons, 5 shoeboxes with plastic boxed commons, and 30
individualy boxed commons (these are not included in the $9,779.35). I
also have the following complete sets:

1989 Topps/O-Pee-Chee Baseball Sticker Backs (1-67)
1989-90 Topps Hockey (1-198)
1990-91 Upper Deck Hockey (1-400)
1991-92 Upper Deck Hockey(1-700)

There are also two hockey sets that are near completion. They need 11
cards between them.

1996-97 Black Diamond Hockey (156, 162, 168, 177, 179)
1998-99 UD3 Hockey (155, 156, 160, 168, 169, 171)

Along with everything mentioned above, I am also selling my Roger
Clemens collection. This includes all of the memorabilia I have like
autographed baseballs, autographed Yankees jersey, autographed Yankees
hat, autographed pictures, autographed bobblehead, autographed 300th
victory pennant, SLU's, bobbleheads...too much to list. I can send you
an excel file that lists everything I have. This collection is worth
well over $20,000.

If interested or have any questions, please email me at
. Serious inquiries only!

Thanks for looking,
Eric