Tech Help: Regatta cd 150 jukeboc

Old November 14th 11, 06:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Tech Help: Regatta cd 150 jukeboc

Hi, I just picked up a Regatta cd juke - my first Regatta experience.
I believe it is a 150 model. Question is, all starts to power up ok,
but when the cd pickup mechanism begins to move up and down, it goes
down like half way, then up, then down 2/3 way, then up finally
stopping and the display just says out of order.

Any tech tips with these as to what to look for? Like I said, these
things are a new breed to me. Is there a possible bad sensor/opto or
something like that to look for?

Thanks guys!
Old November 16th 11, 11:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Nov 14, 4:04*pm, wrote:
Hi, I just picked up a Regatta cd juke - my first Regatta experience.
I believe it is a 150 model. *Question is, all starts to power up ok,
but when the cd pickup mechanism begins to move up and down, it goes
down like half way, then up, then down 2/3 way, then up finally
stopping and the display just says out of order.

Any tech tips with these as to what to look for? *Like I said, these
things are a new breed to me. *Is there a possible bad sensor/opto or
something like that to look for?

Thanks guys!

You would have to have some sort of sensor to tell how far it goes,
and it would activate every time it changes to a different cd, plus
ones for the bottom and probably top position. Check around for
these, and make sure they are clean, and no dry joints etc.

Second thing would be to make sure the thing isnt catching on
something on the way down that is making it stop.

Regatta V.I.P. CD Jukebox parts jukeboxdenny Juke Boxes 3 May 1st 13 07:29 PM
FA: Regatta CD Jukebox prototype Andrew[_6_] Juke Boxes 2 January 4th 08 11:29 PM
regatta vip paw Juke Boxes 2 November 21st 07 08:53 PM
Win a brand new Monteverde Regatta [email protected] Pens & Pencils 0 December 31st 04 06:53 PM
Any interest in Regatta Jukebox's Troy Juke Boxes 2 January 29th 04 04:06 AM