Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

Old March 5th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 5, 2:30 pm, "RF" wrote:
On Mar 5, 4:18 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

And I don't use it with serial killer types like
David Schlesinger.

IIRC, YOU were the one issuing death threats, specifically to Tom
Swift fans.
Go take a bath Mr. Stinky!

You will achieve humor the very day Jesus H. Christ comes blazing out
of Hell riding a flying pig and carrying an ice cream cone in one hand
and a copy of 'Atlas Shrugged' in the other.

Old March 5th 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
RF

On Mar 5, 4:34 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
You are an
obsessive, psychotic little violence-monkey.

WINNER - Ironic post of the day.

Old March 6th 07, 12:44 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

wrote:

You are an
obsessive, psychotic little violence-monkey.

WINNER - Ironic post of the day.

Would you still be making your stupid, lame jokes if you knew that
Schlesinger's threats of violence put an emotionally fragile member of
my family into inpatient psychiatric for three days? She has PTSD
from a violent attack in 1987 - and stalkers posting her personal
information along with specific threats of violence was more than she
could take. He attacked the innocent and weak, just to get at me. You
are an identical scumbag troll, so I expect you would and will
continue with your witless insults and clammy ripped-off-from-a 6th-
grade-joke-book dribblings. If you were even remotely funny I would
give you a shred of credit, but you simply are.not.funny.at.all.

Old March 6th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

wrote:

You are an
obsessive, psychotic little violence-monkey.

WINNER - Ironic post of the day.

Would you still be making your stupid, lame jokes if you knew that
Schlesinger's threats of violence put an emotionally fragile member of
my family into inpatient psychiatric for three days? She has PTSD
from a violent attack in 1987 - and stalkers posting her personal
information along with specific threats of violence was more than she
could take. He attacked the innocent and weak, just to get at me. You
are an identical scumbag troll, so I expect you would and will
continue with your witless insults and clammy ripped-off-from-a 6th-
grade-joke-book dribblings. If you were even remotely funny I would
give you a shred of credit, but you simply are.not.funny.at.all.

What a boatload of utter nonsense. Call the cops. Report me. You've
threatened to, you've promised to, I've _begged_ you to, but you
won't. Know _why_?

Because all of this is crap. You know full well that you're the one
who's been harassing me since just prior to last Christmas, starting
with posting defamatory statements on palminfocenter.com, a site
(you'd hoped was) related to my job, advising people there that I was
a "SATANIST". You were laughed at and ridiculed.

You immediately followed that up by registering a domain,
stonemirror.com, between the time in the evening when I'd expressed an
interest in purchasing it in my blog and the following morning, when I
attempted to register it (showing just how obsessively you follow my
activites). You then attempted, ineptly, to put a pro-NAMBLA web site
up on it (for about a total of three hours, divided across a few
hosting services, each of whom shut you down when I pointed out to
them what you were putting up there). You then attempted to extort
$3500 from me for the "return" of this domain, an "offer" I both
declined and reported to the authorities.

I also reported the fraudulent registration of the domain to Verio,
who locked you out of it, no doubt hanging onto your ten years'
registration fee for their trouble. Since that time, you've also
variously accused me, by name, usually with an incorrect stab at
naming my employer as well, of being a child molester and a serial
killer.

So cut the crap. As has been pointed out to you by several
participants here, you've been caught out in bald-faced lies several
times, right here in this posting, so it's highly doubtful that
anyone's going to believe these whiny, nonsensical claims you're
making.

So, please feel free to show specifically where I made these postings
of personal information and "specific threats of violence." So far,
you've been the only one making violent threats here, I'd note. I'd
also note that threatening violence is a crime, and if it were
reported to the police, they'd be obliged to investigate. I'd also
point out that no one has ever called, written or visited me from any
law enforcement authority in any jurisdiction to discuss these alleged
"attacks" I'm making on your family.

So stop wasting people's time with (more) obvious bull****, would you?
For someone who lies so much, you're really not particularly good at
it.

(I predict you'd sooner pull your own bicuspids out, without
anesthetic, using a thirty-inch Stilson wrench, than actually get in
touch with the police. Having some obvious--and, again,
_demonstrable_--crimes in your past, specifically _perjury_, it's not
surprising why making a threat here is about as close as you'd ever
care to get.)

Old March 6th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

More of your lies. And the bits that are true, I had nothing to do
with. You have many enemies. And most of them post anonymously on
Livejournal. Your threats were witnessed by many readers of
livejournal, you used your own account. An account livejournal took
away from you for STALKING AND HARASSMENT. And then there were the
emails you sent...and the ones you and Simon D. Hill forged. Let's
not forget those....

Old March 6th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 5, 1:34 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

David N. Schlesinger started this thread with a lie designed to smear
my business. He had every intention of abusing this NG from the start
for his libelous purposes. I did not start this thread. All I have
done is set the record straight. None of this has anything to do with
books, its his stalking/harassment behavior on display and nothing
more. And David N. Schlesinger is a fellow who can't control his own
behavior.

David can't control Himself. Prove it, Dave, stop lying for 24 hours.
Stop
posting to this NG for more than 15 mins.

I just went several hours without posting. So what are you talking
about?

But remember: I defied you to stop responding several hours ago, and
predicted you'd be utterly incapable of it. And so we see, it comes to
pass. Thank you for Doing My Will, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS
M. ARSUPIAL!

And I haven't lied yet. In fact, I've pointed out several lies of
yours and you have yet to point out any I've made. I erred in
recollection on the Guadalupe Street address, but immediately
corrected it. I note that you flat-out stated that you'd "never used
that address!!!11!!" without admitting that it was obviously a
misrecollection on my part of one you most certainly _had_ used.

Makes you look like a liar. _More_ of a liar. _Again_.

You can't do it.

What are you talking about? I've done it. Multiple times.

You are an
obsessive, psychotic little violence-monkey. Seattle Bookseller does
not do business in blogs. And I certainly don't discuss business in
blogs. I use email. And I don't use it with serial killer types like
David N. Schlesinger. David has been threatening and harassing my
family
for SIX years now. It does not make any sense whatsoever that anyone
would discuss selling him a book in any manner when they are being
THREATENED BY HIM. Common sense alone blows David N. Schlesinger's
lies
apart.

You'd think that if I were as violence-prone as you claim, I'd
actually have _made_ some threats of violence. The only one here who's
done that, and done it more than once in this posting, is _you_.
Perhaps you can point at some specific threat of violence I've made
here, and then I can do the same for you. Whaddaya say?

And if I'm a "serial killer type" who's been threatening and harassing
you and your entire family for six years, why haven't you reported me
to the police? _Any_ police, _anywhere_, _ever_?

Common sense alone blows your lies apart, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka
LUIS M. ARSUPIAL.

Old March 6th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 5, 5:22 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
More of your lies. And the bits that are true, I had nothing to do
with. You have many enemies. And most of them post anonymously on
Livejournal. Your threats were witnessed by many readers of
livejournal, you used your own account. An account livejournal took
away from you for STALKING AND HARASSMENT. And then there were the
emails you sent...and the ones you and Simon D. Hill forged. Let's
not forget those....

I've never sent you an email, "forged" or otherwise.

Why should anyone believe this nonsense from you now? I've shown you
to be a liar, as anyone who cares to look up LUIS ARSUPIAL on the
Travis County voter registration records can verify: you listed a
Mailboxes, Etc. as your "residence" on your voter registration in
Austin, an act of perjury and a class B misdemeanor, punishable by up
to six months in state prison, fines of $2,000 or both.

I don't have any "enemies" that I'm aware of. Certainly, I wouldn't
consider a ham-handed, drug-addled, petulant whiny non-entity like
_you_ to be one. You're about a much of an "enemy" as an annoying
mosquito is, and receive more or less the same treatment.

Old March 6th 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

You are mentally ill, DAVID N. SCHLESINGER. Deeply, seriously
mentally ill. All debate and all attempts to reason with the mentally
ill are doomed. Seek help. Your delusions are patently obvious to
everyone but yourself. But if you continue to threaten my family, you
will face consequences. You started this entire thread with a lie.
You abused this NG with a lie to start ALL OF THIS. Isn't it about
time you stopped spamming this NG with your psychotic nonsense?

Old March 6th 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 5, 5:52 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
You are mentally ill, DAVID N. SCHLESINGER. Deeply, seriously
mentally ill. All debate and all attempts to reason with the mentally
ill are doomed. Seek help. Your delusions are patently obvious to
everyone but yourself. But if you continue to threaten my family, you
will face consequences. You started this entire thread with a lie.
You abused this NG with a lie to start ALL OF THIS. Isn't it about
time you stopped spamming this NG with your psychotic nonsense?

I haven't ever threatened your family, and the only thing I've ever
threatened _you_ with is legal action. Stop spouting obvious idiocy.
Or call the cops, as I've repeatedly entreated you to do.

Now, I don't see anyone in this thread telling me that I'm crazy,
other than you. On the other hand, I see several people advising you
that, in their estimation, you have some serious problems. I note in
passing that several of my comments have gotten five stars, while the
most yours have ever gotten is one.

And I haven't lied yet. Just as I said, I wrote a comment and asked
you what you thought made your copy of the Picatrix worth twice what I
could get it for elsewhere, and the responses from you were quoted
precisely. You know this every bit as well as I do. And since, of the
two of us, you're the demonstrated liar, whom do you expect people to
believe?

If you make sales at the prices you ask, it's only because you're
preying on your customers' ignorance.

Old March 6th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

On Mar 5, 5:17 pm, "Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)"
wrote:

You immediately followed that up by registering a domain,
stonemirror.com...

And before you waste anyone's time jumping up and down and claiming
that you'd never registered that domain, I should have said
"stonemirror.org".