Obomination coins offered on HSN -- the colorized kind.

Old November 8th 08, 05:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Obomination coins offered on HSN -- the colorized kind.

Wow, that's mulatto prophet mongering if you ask me! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seems the shopping networks wasted no time jumping on the mud$lide
bandwagon. The painted "commemoratives" looked ridiculous in their
felt cases, yet Doofus and his tree stump were power peddling them
like it meant their livelihoods if they didn't. No doubt it did too,
because Mike was being unusually cautious with his rhetoric and never
once looked away from the camera.

Of course, my first question would be how they could have sufficient
stocks of these things ready for auto-shipment so soon after the
(s)election, but that too would be rhetorical. Frankly, the whole
racket sickens me, but I wonder if they'll still work in vending
machines when a fresh Snickers bar begins to look better?
Old November 10th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Leo Marx

wrote:

Wow, that's mulatto prophet mongering if you ask me! HAHAHAHAHAHA

And, you are an ignorant jackass.

JAM