Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my RCC co-conspirators

Old December 25th 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

Default Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my RCC co-conspirators

Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

The caption reads:

"Ira and Maria struggle unpacking the predecorated and illuminated
tree.

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira
Old December 25th 07, 02:18 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Dec 25, 8:06*am, Ira wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

The caption reads:

"Ira and Maria *struggle unpacking the predecorated and illuminated
tree.

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira

Well, Merry Christmas & a prosperous 2008 to all!

From Springpatch,

oly
Old December 25th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
George D

Ira wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

The caption reads:

"Ira and Maria struggle unpacking the predecorated and illuminated
tree.

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira

And a Merry Christmas and Holiday greetings to "everybody" here in RCC and the world.

George

--
The real cause of crime is not a poverty of resources but a poverty of values.

http://www.johnlocke.org/agenda2004/crimepunisment.htm
Old December 25th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira

Of course ... that's what happens when you act out of character. All
hell breaks loose.

The poor pup is simply confused and repulsed by your strange behavior.

You see, as long as deception rules the roost, there can be no peace
on earth.

Just ask the kids being fitted for body bags over in Snoutville.

How's that for a happy holiday greeting?
Old December 25th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Farley

Merry Christmas to you and all the other RCCer's. Good luck getting the
tree back in the box!
Bruce

Old December 25th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

Ira wrote:
Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

The caption reads:

"Ira and Maria *struggle unpacking the predecorated and illuminated
tree.

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira

Not a problem, Bruce. My wife replaced
the attached ornaments with her own so those will have
to be removed, but the tree comes out of the box like a slinky and
collapses onto itself like
a slinky as well.

Ira
Old December 25th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
jan

IRA

WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME COUCH!!!!!!!

Happy holidays to one and all.

Jan

Old December 25th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Krummel

"Ira" wrote in message
Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

Who took the picture, Ira, Yao Ming?

I hope you and all rcc have great holidays.

Bill

Old December 25th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ira

On Dec 25, 3:57*pm, "Bill Krummel" wrote:
"Ira" wrote in message

Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

Who took the picture, Ira, Yao Ming?

I hope you and all rcc have great holidays.

Bill

Nah, the living room is sunken below the foyer floor, Bill. Person of
normal height took the photo.

Ira
Old December 26th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ukraina Dvi

"Ira" wrote in message
Happy Holidays everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, excluding Osama and his
cohorts, of course.

It has been my custom to attach our Holiday card photo to this post,
and this year is no exception:

Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/iras4/2007Xmasphoto.jpg

The caption reads:

"Ira and Maria struggle unpacking the predecorated and illuminated
tree.

Our standard poodle, Lindsey, refused to pose, dismayed with our break
from tradition."

Ira

Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to you and your family too