Artifacts cards on eBay - 4 days to go

Old April 12th 05, 02:43 PM
Harry E. Marcado

Default Artifacts cards on eBay - 4 days to go

Here are my newest pulls from the 2005 Upper Deck MLB Artifacts product that
I have put up onto eBay. I hope I see bids and not just watchers on these
cards.

Sammy Sosa numbered 21 (his uniform number) of 25
item number 5185361464

Phil Niekro NL Artifacts jersey numbered 68 of 99
item number 5185361457

Khalil Greene NL Artifacts jersey numbered out of 325
item number 5185361448

Sparky Lyle MLB Apparel jersey numbered out of 325
item number 5185361431

Frank Robinson MLB Apparel jersey numbered /325
item number 5185361414

Don Mattingly MLB Apparel jersey numbered /325
item number 5185361404

Adrian Beltre MLB Apparel jersey numbered 1/99
item number 5185361394

Miguel Cabrera red base card numbered 19/50
item number 5185361389

05 Artifacts Jim Palmer patch card
two colors numbered 45 of 50 Item number: 5185361376

05 Artifacts DUAL Jersey card of Kaline and Murphy /99 Item number:
5185361365

05 Artifacts Daniel Cabrera Future Stars #'d 1/1 Item number:
5185361356

05 Artifacts AL Artifacts Paul Molitor 68/99 Item number: 5185361345

05 Artifacts AL Artifacts Autograph Jersey Blyleven /30 Item number:
5185361332

Attached Images

now on ebay 04 bowman chrome Bssurrey2 Baseball 0 August 16th 04 02:59 PM
04 bowman chrome now on ebay Bssurrey2 Baseball 0 August 16th 04 01:36 AM
FS - Kraft Foods Cards dogger Hockey 0 July 6th 04 09:52 AM
WTT my team lots for your Philadelphia Flyers lots flyerjon Hockey 1 January 12th 04 02:43 PM
WTT my Colorado Avalanche for your Philadelphia Flyers flyerjon Hockey 0 January 6th 04 07:37 PM