NEWBIE- trying to find value of us $2 dollar bills??? any advice??

Old December 24th 04, 10:56 AM
BRYAN

Default NEWBIE- trying to find value of us $2 dollar bills??? any advice??

i been trying like crazy to find the value of a few older US dollar
bills, an eveywhere I go, they want you to pay for the service or pay
to subscribe, or buy a book, which woukd be fine if i had enuff stuff
to make it worth while ,,

So any advice, or web links, or anything like that would much helpful,,

heres what i got..

1] series of 1917 - US - Two dollar bill , FAIR in a case [lager size
note]

2] 1963 series - US Red Seal $2 dollar bill - mint in case

3]series 1976 -US green seal $2 dollar bill - GOOD IN CASE

4] series 1935c - US $1 dollar bill with blue seal - fair in case

in case means I got each dollar in it's own plastic case,
So there it is,, any help would be much appreciated!! tHANKS

Old December 24th 04, 11:04 PM
Harvey

"BRYAN" wrote in message
oups.com...
i been trying like crazy to find the value of a few older US dollar
bills, an eveywhere I go, they want you to pay for the service or pay
to subscribe, or buy a book, which woukd be fine if i had enuff stuff
to make it worth while ,,

So any advice, or web links, or anything like that would much helpful,,

heres what i got..

1] series of 1917 - US - Two dollar bill , FAIR in a case [lager size
note]

2] 1963 series - US Red Seal $2 dollar bill - mint in case

About $10

3]series 1976 -US green seal $2 dollar bill - GOOD IN CASE

About $3

Old December 25th 04, 03:46 PM
Edward McGrath

Harvey wrote: snip Yup that's the prices I got when I checked Bryan's
notes from my price book. The prices for these notes are so low it would
have been wiser to spend them way back then when a dollar was worth
something rather than have saved these notes. Ed

Old December 27th 04, 06:36 AM
Harvey

"Edward McGrath" wrote in message
Harvey wrote: snip Yup that's the prices I got when I checked Bryan's
notes from my price book. The prices for these notes are so low it would
have been wiser to spend them way back then when a dollar was worth
something rather than have saved these notes. Ed

Absolutely better investment was to put them into the S and P 500 stock

coins paper money bidville [email protected] Coins 0 January 7th 05 05:24 PM
Halves and $2 Bills Chris Parker Paper Money 1 August 31st 04 10:49 PM
FA : 1937 Canadian ONE, TWO and TEN DOLLAR BILLS (3 items) esq Coins 0 January 21st 04 02:50 AM
Can't get $2s Malanutt 4 Life Coins 10 January 14th 04 09:53 PM
morgan and peace dollars for sale Don Brandon Coins 0 July 12th 03 04:15 AM