President Bush and his Sharpie

Old November 14th 04, 04:54 AM
Michael

"James Goodwin" wrote in message
om...
"Michael" wrote in message
"Mark Atwood" wrote in message ...
"Michael" writes:

Can't. He uses a Sharpie because he can't find his crayons.

I just knew some asshat was going to resurrect that lame joke.

W's SATs and armed forces aptitude test scores have been published.
As were Kerry's. W scored higher. What did *you* score?

I'll have to ask for a citation on that one.

Even so, George W is still as stupid as a box of hammers.

M.

Anybody who wins two terms cannot be as stupid as a box of hammers!
If that was the case, then you could say that more than 51% of the
people are stupid as a box of hammers and you can go figure it out why
51% of the people voted for George W. Bush if they are still stupid as
a box of hammers!

It takes a high degree of intelligence and much hard work to win over
more than 51% of the people to be reelected for a second term as not
too many people get that honor. Anybody who is stupid as a box of
hammers would not have gotten elected for the second term and the
first term four years ago.

If George W is still stupid as a box of hammers, then what do we call
Kerry and Al Gore who could have beaten Bush in both elections? Do we
call them sore losers and if this is the case for such
characterization, then why don't all the liberals call both men sore
losers?

Characterizing people with unnecessary invectives has no place in our
society as if it is not alright to call a black person a ******, then
why is it alright to call the President of the United States stupid as
a box of hammers?

The pen George W uses is what he feels most comfortable using and that
is his business to decide which pen he will use in his daily work.
After all, itis a free country and people died for our freedom to
decide which pen we shall use.

In the final analysis, keep your perjoratives to yourself and allow
people to make their own decisions regarding Bush.

Goodwin

Goodwin, he's as stupid as a BOX OF HAMMERS. More than
that, an OLD BOX OF HAMMERS. Not even new ones.

You're welcome.

M.

Old November 14th 04, 05:32 AM
Reuben S. Pitts III

"Michael" writes:

[...]

Please take your inane comments about your President to a political
newsgroup and stick to discussion of pens. This is an international
newsgroup devoted to pens and pencils.

Old November 14th 04, 06:21 AM
Michael

"Reuben S. Pitts III" wrote in message
news

"Michael" writes:

[...]

Is your self-righteousness why you have so few friends?

Old November 14th 04, 09:48 AM
so what

Consider switching to decaf tomorrow. Please?

Now THAT'S and insult!
Am I the only one who doesn't care dogfarts about Bush's pen?

satrap
curious
Old November 14th 04, 11:48 AM
Jeff Miars

so what wrote:

Consider switching to decaf tomorrow. Please?

Now THAT'S and insult!
Am I the only one who doesn't care dogfarts about Bush's pen?

satrap
curious

No. I'm included in that group. A rant like Mr. Goodwin's seems over
the top.

Old November 14th 04, 12:31 PM
James Goodwin

"Michael" writes:

[...]

Rueben:

Any idiot who posts such invectives about the President in a pen group
which totally deviates from the topic does deserve a pointed reply
that I posted in response.

To ignore such will only serve to fuel more. As an example, the idiot
who posted his FBI ramblings on this group recently more than once!

I want people to keep this group free of all political leanings and to
stick only to the topic of the newsgroup. To talk about the
President's use of Sharpies is one thing, but to call him stupid as a
box of hammers is an another thing and is making a political statement
that does not belong in this pen group. Neither political party,
Democrats or Republicans, has the right to do so as that would be
construed a personal attack almost devoid of any thought and reason.

pen group. We want to treat our members with the utmost respect they
so deserve so that they may feel free to post on this group
information to share with all. In many schools in the US, such
behavior is frowned on and disciplined as they do not want it to
escalate to violence and another Columbine.

I belong to a military newsgroup in the internet and posters are
required to be members of such with name and password. They agree to
allow volunteers to screen their posts after they are posted and to
allow such volunteers to remove them from the topic area if it is so
deemed inappropriate or talking about things that do not make any
sense. Bad posters can be booted off the newsgroup. They do this
because they do not want their newsgroup to be destroyed by certain
people. Since we do not have such in Google, it is incumbent upon
existing members to exercise such caution before posting their
comments.

Goodwin
Old November 14th 04, 12:39 PM
PGBarto

Goodwin, he's as stupid as a BOX OF HAMMERS. More than
that, an OLD BOX OF HAMMERS. Not even new ones.

That's VINTAGE hammers to you, bud.

gary
Old November 14th 04, 02:25 PM
Charles Perry

"Michael" wrote in message

"Charles Perry" wrote in message

news

"Michael" writes:

Can't. He uses a Sharpie because he can't find his crayons.

I just knew some asshat was going to resurrect that lame joke.

W's SATs and armed forces aptitude test scores have been published.
As were Kerry's. W scored higher. What did *you* score?

I'll have to ask for a citation on that one.

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...%20SAT%20score
Charles

Those scores are not authorized by either Bush or Kerry. Give
me a break.

M.

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=...4-074349-3947r

Now you find a credible reference to Kerry's SAT.

Charles

Old November 14th 04, 05:20 PM
Jeff Miars

-Michael wrote:

"James Goodwin" wrote in message
e.com...

"Michael" writes:

[...]

Methinks the gentleman doth too much protest. Let it go!