One Mr. Rick Cooper

Old August 1st 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
robert esposito

Default One Mr. Rick Cooper

I have posted several questions to this newsgroup and have found most
investments I again received many thoughtful and informative answers.
However one respondent a Rick Cooper basically told me to get lost. I found
this to be arrogant and insulting. He apparantly does not want to see new
people enter into this "business." If he is knowledgable about coins and
obviously has no intention of sharing this knowledge then why be on this
newsgroup!?

Old August 1st 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
scottishmoney

"robert esposito" wrote in message
I have posted several questions to this newsgroup and have found most
investments I again received many thoughtful and informative answers.
However one respondent a Rick Cooper basically told me to get lost. I found
this to be arrogant and insulting. He apparantly does not want to see new
people enter into this "business." If he is knowledgable about coins and
obviously has no intention of sharing this knowledge then why be on this
newsgroup!?

Employ the killfile, it is your friend. You don't have to care about what
you never see.

Old August 1st 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
PC[_7_]

"robert esposito" wrote in message
I have posted several questions to this newsgroup and have found most
investments I again received many thoughtful and informative answers.
However one respondent a Rick Cooper basically told me to get lost. I found
this to be arrogant and insulting. He apparantly does not want to see new
people enter into this "business." If he is knowledgable about coins and
obviously has no intention of sharing this knowledge then why be on this
newsgroup!?

We all hate Rick Cooper now. Thanks for your informative post.

Old August 1st 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Aug 1, 1:37*pm, "robert esposito" wrote:
I have posted several questions to this newsgroup and have found most
investments I again received many thoughtful and informative answers.
However one respondent a Rick Cooper basically told me to get lost. I found
this to be arrogant and insulting. He apparantly does not want to see new
people enter into this "business." If he is knowledgable about coins and
obviously has no intention of sharing this knowledge then why be on this
newsgroup!?

New to Usenet, are you?
Old August 2nd 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

"robert esposito" wrote in message
I have posted several questions to this newsgroup and have found most
investments I again received many thoughtful and informative answers.

I assume you were you pleased and satisfied.

However one respondent a Rick Cooper basically told me to get lost. I
found this to be arrogant and insulting. He apparantly does not want to
see new people enter into this "business." If he is knowledgable about
coins and obviously has no intention of sharing this knowledge then why be
on this newsgroup!?

So does this negate or trump the useful responses? Is there some reason
that this bothered you enough to post about it here, mentioning the
"offender" by name? If your skin is that thin, perhaps Usenet as a
resource is not for you.

Old August 2nd 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Voltronicus

On Aug 1, 8:08*pm, "Bruce Remick" wrote:
"robert esposito" wrote in message

I have posted several questions to this newsgroup and have found most
investments I again received many thoughtful and informative answers.

I assume you were you pleased and satisfied.

However one respondent a Rick Cooper basically told me to get lost. I
found this to be arrogant and insulting. He apparantly does not want to
see new people enter into this "business." If he is knowledgable about
coins and obviously has no intention of sharing this knowledge then why be
on this newsgroup!?

So does this negate or trump the useful responses? * Is there some reason
that this bothered you enough to post about it here, mentioning the
"offender" by name? * If your skin is that thin, perhaps Usenet as a
resource is not for you.

Looking over the OP history on Google Groups, he appears to be a
newcomer to Usenet.
Most of his posts seem to be some type of gasoline rebate scam on a
variety of groups.
Old August 2nd 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Rick Cooper

If he is knowledgable about coins and obviously has no intention of sharing
this knowledge then why be on this newsgroup!?

Alright, I'll play. What is it exactly that you wanted to know about coins?

Mark W. Cooper MD Spidie65 Baseball 2 December 17th 11 06:42 PM
Alice Cooper in person...again Terry Autographs 2 September 29th 04 11:24 PM
Jackie Cooper? Patrick Autographs 0 July 20th 04 06:06 PM
Alice Cooper Mike King Autographs 2 November 11th 03 11:03 AM
Alice Cooper CalRima Autographs 2 October 19th 03 09:11 PM