Introduce myself

Old October 15th 06, 12:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Jack

Default Introduce myself

Good evening everyone -
I used to be subscribed to this NG a long time ago, back in the late 90's.
I was a very active autograph collecter then, primarily ttm and some in
persons when I could make the shows. I have also purchased some here and
there - if I have a pretty reasonable idea they are genuine.

I have a pretty substantial collection, over 900 autographs, as well as
about 150 autographed books. Also, I have authored 3 articles for the now
defunct Autograph Times - remember back when it was a newspaper?

Anyway, I don't consider myself any sort of expert in the field, but I do
have a bit of knowledge. I can decide on the legitimacy of an autograph
with enough certainty (in my mind, anyway) to decide if it's real or not.

Anyway, I have just come back into the hobby, and today I received my first
TTM since the 90's. I sent a computer scanned 8x10 to Cheryl Ladd, and it
was returned today signed "To Jack, with Love, Cheryl Ladd". It will look
good on the wall in my den, for sure.
The address was PO Box 1329, Santa Ynez CA 93460.

I look forward to contributing to the NG and sharing addresses (both success
and failures) with you all.

Thats it for now.

Jack

Old October 15th 06, 03:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
AutographPros.com

Hey Jack, welcome back!

--
Michael Kasmar
Over 2000 AUTHENTIC autographs in our ebay store he

Old October 15th 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Gummby3

Welcome back to the group. It will be nice to have more people adding input on TTM collecting that actually does it. lol

Continued good luck with the collection. :-)

--

Mike
Gummby3

Old October 15th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2

Welcome, Jack-

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Happy Hunting-