buying 1961 Golden press baseball singles: NOT reprints

Old January 20th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
dohh[_2_]

Default buying 1961 Golden press baseball singles: NOT reprints

--
-- remove the "Z" to respond to my email --

Hello all. I am looking for the following singles,in NM or better
condition only,please (raw is fine), in order to upgrade my 1961 Golden
Press baseball set.
I have listed all the cards I need below,along with their current NM-M
value:
1 $4 OTT
3 $40 RUTH
4 $3 GREENBERG
8 $6 DEAN
9 $30 DIMAGGIO
10 $1 GEHRINGER
11 $1 HARTNETT
15 $1 TRAYNOR
16 $30 GEHRIG
19 $1 FRISCH
21 $1 FRANK BAKER
23 $1 MCGRAW
25 $30 COBB
29 $8 JOHNSON
30 $3 SPEAKER
31 $3 LAJOIE
33 $4 CY YOUNG

I am willing to do what is not common nowadays: pay actual full-book
value DELIVERED for NM (or better) cards: that is; free of dings,
creases, print folds, writing, and stains. They should be neatly
perforated…also,there was a set put out a while ago that was a
reprint,but easily detectable…I am only looking for the original 1961
cards,not the reprints.
I would prefer to buy several at one time,but I’ll buy whatever you have
as long as I can see front and back scans.
I would also love to purchase the album that the cards were stored
in,which books currently for $5 in NM condition.

Please contact me at and we’ll chat…and thanks so much for
your time.

Rob Brooklyn, NY