...for the third and last time,

Old April 7th 09, 08:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

Default ...for the third and last time,

On Apr 6, 5:46 pm, joshuamcgee wrote:
On Mar 26, 3:08 am, Asia-translation

wrote:
If some of the gentlemen here will grit their teeth, and choke back
their finer feelings, thiswww.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10546
may provide enlightenment.

Ah, yes. I remember to before the words "devil" and "incarnate" were
linked to "Glen Stephens" (speaking of philatelic forgeries.....)

Would you be oh-so-kind as to quote the relevant bits so I don't have
to wade through that?

--
Joshua H. McGee, Los Angeles, California, USA
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, MBPC

I'm afraid it would take me as long to wade through it and sift out
the relevant bits as it would for you to do so - the discussion is
long and fragmented, and holds little more than zero interest for me
as a collector. However it might prove of interest to someone with an
interest in these stamps. Some of the marginal markings were
attracting rather steep prices as I recall.

Tony

FS: "Time Capsule 1925" out-of-print (Time Magazine) Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 July 21st 05 12:46 PM
my own time BR 8 Track Tapes 1 June 20th 05 06:07 PM
First time... Troy Coins 15 December 2nd 04 09:09 AM
FS: "Time Capsule 1925" out-of-print (Time Magazine) Book J.R. Sinclair General 0 February 26th 04 07:09 AM