Help locating WPID

Old July 21st 08, 04:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.stamps.us
gsxith3

Default Help locating WPID

A few years back I was able to ftp stamp info for specific countries
from ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/doc/mail/stamps/wpid/ (World Philatelic
Index, I think) When I try to go not I can not get into the site.
Does anybody know of a site that list stamps and their info (polor
perf, denom, subject etc). I know there is no catalog #. I just need
the info to import into my own database. Thanks for any assistance!