A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Stamps » US Stamps
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

American Commemorative Collection

Old December 16th 13, 03:13 PM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2013
Default American Commemorative Collection

I have inherited several volumes of the above, and unfortunately, I do not have any interest in stamp collecting, so can anybody offer some advice as to how to dispose/sell them?

As an example, there is one for Robert F Kennedy. It is #105 in a series and dated January 12th 1979. Other commemoratives of interest are for Vietnam Veterans, Will Rogers, W.C.Fields, Space Achievement.

There are approx. 250 of them, numbered from 105 to 354, all in their plastic covers and in USPS Collection folders, but there is the odd gap, but they may re-appear when I sort through them.

I suspect I will have to compile a spreadsheet of all items, so if anybody is interested, let me know. I would rather off load them as a single lot.

The down side is that I live in the United Kingdom, so think about carriage costs.
Ads