40% of Beckett buys these

Old October 6th 03, 02:21 AM
Harry Marcado

Default 40% of Beckett buys these

I am selling these for a friend who is moving to "LOST WAGES", so please
don't offer trades. The selling price is shown. I'll take PayPal cash to my
account or money orders, cashier's
checks made out to my friend's name.
Thanks for looking

02-03
UD Premier
Super Rookie #/199
#56 Cammalleri $8
#68 Hall $5
#76 Taffe $25
Premier Jersey #/299
(2) Roenick #PP-JR $5 one white, one orange, #JK $5
Ott #SO $5
Modano #PP-MM $5
Theodore #PP-JT $5
Thornton #PP-TH $5
Forsberg #PP-PF $8
Svitov #AS $5
Premier Jersey #/99
Yzerman #PP-SY $25
Roenick #JK $7
Premier Jersey #/50 Modano #PP-MM $12
Premier Jersey (dual) #/99
Fedorov/Joseph #FJ $12
Kariya/Giguere #KG $16
Premier Jersey (dual) #/50
Samsonov/Thornton #ST $18
Premier Signature Bronze
Thornton $10
Spezza $16
Hartnell $4
Iginla #AS-JI $4
Samsonov $4
Afinogenov $4
Kovalchuk $10
Thornton AS-JT $10
Premier Signature #/125
Thornton $12
Kovalchuk $12
Premier Signature #/50
Comrie $10

SP Game Used
Signature Thornton $16
Authentic Fabrics
Roenick #/99 $10
Kolzig (3 color) #/225 $5
Kariya (2 color) #/99 $14
Piece of History
Samsonov #001/225 $5
Fedorov #/225 $12
Roenick #/225 $8
Hejduk #/225 $5
C. Lemieux #/99 $6
Forsberg (2 color) #/225 $12
Future Fabrics
Halpern #/99 $6

Classic Portraits
Hockey Royalty
Knutsen/Tugnutt/Klesla #KTK 14/25 $24

SPx
Rookie Stars
Hemsky #160 $16 PENDING have not had a response on this one
Xtreme Turek #/99 $6
Milestones Recchi #/99 $6

SP Authentic
Super Premium #SP-OK Kolzig #/599 $6

Mask Collection
Masked Marvels Giguere #MM-JG $12

BAP In the Game Used
International Experience Modano $16
Jersey
Heatley $8
Palffy $8
Stick & Jersey Forsberg $20
Teammates Leetch/Messier $20

Ultimate Memorabilia
Nameplates
Naslund $20
Forsberg $32
Retro-Active Trophies
Messier/Hextall $24
Game-Used Stick & Jersey
Bouwmeester #25

98-99 SP Authentic
Stat Master SO15 Roy $10

If you are looking for my stuff that I have for sale or trade, go to my web
site

http://www.harleysdadssportscards.com

and click on the Bobby Orr card (it is lost) and you will go to my hockey
pages. If you print them out be ready for a lot of paper pages. I am still
adding to this page (and all of my other sports) because the site crashed on
me.

Thanks,
Harry