FA: Nice coins on eBay, no reserve, one cent start

Old July 14th 12, 02:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Nice coins on eBay, no reserve, one cent start

On Jul 13, 2:26*pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 7/11/2012 7:22 PM, oly wrote:

On Jul 11, 7:49 pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 7/7/2012 6:13 AM, oly wrote:

On Jul 6, 8:51 pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 7/6/2012 4:25 AM, oly wrote:

On Jul 5, 9:13 pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 6/26/2012 9:04 PM, oly wrote:

On Jun 26, 2:50 pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 6/23/2012 9:47 AM, oly wrote:

On Jun 22, 9:11 pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 6/18/2012 9:20 PM, oly wrote:

On Jun 18, 9:17 pm, Jason Burke wrote:
On 6/15/2012 4:23 AM, oly wrote:

On Jun 14, 11:07 pm, Jason *wrote:
On 6/14/2012 2:34 PM, Frank Provasek wrote:

On Jun 14, 2:27 pm, "Farmer Al * *wrote:
"oly" *wrote in message

Ah, Fwankie is back to posting in the middle of the night (and pretending he is
a "senora").

Probably wearing fishnet stockings and a garter belt too!

He must have raised a few bucks so he can afford his "stuff", at least for a
short while.

I'm sure Fwankie is cleaning up selling those public domain videos he has - not!
The Dollar Tree by me has them for a buck and they can be downloaded for free
from the internet.

But Fwankie STILL hasn't explained why eBay has yanked many of his auctions and
had suspended him from selling altogether at least once.
C'mon Fwankie, inquiring minds want to know!

Ebay only removes auctions when they are reported, and a couple of
mentally ill
people seem to have made careers out of trying to have me banned from
the platform and
generally run out of business. *Been going on like 15 years in
r.c.c.

See, Bobbie's too busy claiming that he can't work (because of the brain
scrambling of that only partially successful suicide attempt,) so he has
nothing better to do that glom money off of people who actually work.

That gives him plenty of time to harass everyone who doesn't meet his
"standards".- Hide quoted text -

You've twice used a verb that nobody would ever associate with Fwankie
or with one @#!*% of a lot of the barrcudas and scavengers associated
with the coin "business". *You don't realize how stupid you are,
"Jason".

oly

Put down the crack pipe, @#!*% . Then try to follow things.- Hide quoted text -

Oh yeah, us 59ers with a "crack pipe", Frank. *Even your sockpuppet
personna "Jaysun" is queer queer queer.

oly

Too bad your mother only aborted most of you. Looks like she DID get
most of the brain, though, @#!*% .- Hide quoted text -

Your homsexuality is confirmed when one considers how readily you
embrace "the culture of death". *Death death death. *Death to RF,
Death to oly. *Death death death, *Because your homosexuality can't
create and spread life. *Young queer, old queer.

oly

I don't really give a @#!*% if you drop dead Oly. Your being a @#!*%
is enough. A drooling moronic @#!*% .

Big stretch, even for a retard like you, to confirm someone's a @#!*%
based on this.- Hide quoted text -

JAY-sun, I know that you haven't been able to post since Saturday
night because you're in deepest mourning for what they did to Uncle
Jerry.

oly

Why don't you take a page from the Finnan page on failed suicide and
leave yourself a vegetable? It'd do the world a WHOLE lot of good.- Hide quoted text -

JAY-sun, you must be mourning Uncle Jerry a whole lot more than most.

Old July 23rd 12, 05:12 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

"oly" wrote in message

[...]

I know your a-whole must be longing for his paternal (or should we say
"paterno") touch!!!

oly

Yawn. Brilliant response, @#!*% . Is that the best you can do? Sadly,
I think it is...- Hide quoted text -

Well Queer-bait Burke, it certainly takes all of your vast rapier wit
and quick gay repartee to suggest that two RCCers kill themselves.

oly

Much better, @#!*% . Why don't you and Bobbie hang out together? I'll
buy the lube!- Hide quoted text -

Jason, we're told that you always buy the lube.

If RF lived closer, I'd be happy to meet him at any coin show and have
a drink and discuss all the delusional characters flittering about
Numismatics over the years.

oly

Yawn. You and Bobbie are two of the most delusional characters flitting
about the planet, much less numismatics.

The biggest question about you and Bobbie getting together is just who'd
hit who with the Roofies first.

Say, Oly! How many times have you tried to kill yourself? And why
haven't you succeeded yet?- Hide quoted text -

Here you go Gaysun, something to fill in your idle hours:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1672161.html

If you "keep on top of it" maybe you can be the second luckiest person
in the world before you "pass"...

oly

oly

Just takes one GOOD try, Oly****. Maybe you can be a hero to Bobbie by