Stuff for sale, check it out!

Old July 7th 04, 01:49 AM
Tony P

Default Stuff for sale, check it out!

Time to get off some stuff. All is located in southern NJ, right off
the AC expressway exit 28. I won't ship this stuff. Sorry, too time
consuming. If you can arrange for someone to come and pick it up,
cool.

Gottlieb Playmates AAB: BG has some flaking that has been touched up,
PF has planking wear, and one broken plastic. Shopped, works
perfectly. Great game. $500

Gottlieb Mibs: BG has some flaking in red, otherwise very nice. PF is
great. Cab has some wear in usual spots. Completely shopped, works
great. $450

Two head gumball machine: With keys, glass globes. Nothing special,
standard fare for operating. Right off route. Comes with heavy ass
chrome stand and keys. Set up for peanuts, I think. $75

Two stand up pay phones: Right off route also. Great shape, no keys.
Stand about 5 feet tall, aluminum case, steel stand. Heavy as a
mother. No keys, but look like they would fire right up. $100 each.

Big ass Budweiser metal sign. Got it from a racetrack that had it
riveted to the retaining wall. About 8 feet long and 2 feet tall. Has
a crease in the middle..not too bad. Made of alumimum. $50

Pile of crappy BGs. Over 15 there. $100 for all.

Fully restored Seeburg AY160. Completely stripped and redone about 6
years ago when I had time to do this stuff. Has a few minor problems,
but overall a great living room juke. Email for details. $700/offers

Seeburg SC1 wallbox...you know, the diner thing. Chrome, pages turn
nice, what more can I say, with key. $60

Rowe MM1 with phonovue. I have a complete working set up plus a
second, plus tons of films and parts. Email for nice prices

Budweiser neon. Late 70s, early 80s. Bowtie, with Open in the bottom.
Works great $75

Bud Light neon. Late 80s. has some flaking on grey paint. Lights up
nice. $60

Michelob Neon. late 80's. Real nice. $75

Larry Dixon Miller GD light up plastic sign. Top fuel dragster...super
nice. $50

This are pre ebay prices. Take multiples and we can deal. Email
direct, not on the thread.

Thanks!

Tony