Lord of The Rings Trading Cards

Old May 13th 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
The Ultimate Ninja

Default Lord of The Rings Trading Cards

I have some lord of the ring trading cards and I was wondering how
much do you think I could get for them? I have them listed below...

Card Info.
1 “Condition-support area” A dragon’s tale (C)
1 “Event-Response” Time for food (C)
51 “Minion-orc” Orkish sneaks (C)
40 “Minion-Uruk-Hai” White Hand Mystic (C)
48 “Minion-orc” Orkish headsman (C)
43 “Minion-orc” Orkish breeder (C)
3 “Condition-support area” Destroyers and Usurpers (U)
8 “Minion-orc” Wary orc (U)
6 “Condition-support area” Tracking the prize (U)
43 “Minion-Uruk-Hai” White Hand Attacker (C)
13 “Condition-support area” Pikes Upon Pikes (U)
8 “Event-Shadow” War Preparations (U)
38 “Possession-Hand weapon” Orkish Ax (C)
55 “Minion-Uruk-Hai” White Hand Uruk (C)
47 “Minion-Uruk-Hai” White Hand Sieger (C)
45 “Minion-Orc” Orkish Defender (C)
48 “Event-Skirmish” Ghastly Wound (C)
48 “Minion-Orc” Orkish Skirmisher (C)
37 “Minion-Uruk-Hai” White Hand Exorciser (C)
38 “Condition” Fury Of The Evil Army (C)
48 “Minion-Orc” Orkish Aggressor (C)
2 “Minion-Uruk-Hai” White Hand Traveler (U)
7 “Event-Archery” Frenzy Of Arrows (U)
1 “Event-Maneuver” New Forges Built (U)

Total
Roughly 679 cards more or less
48/679 uncommon
No rare

The amount of the cards could be wrong. If they are wrong, it is only
one or two off . All the cards are in pretty good condition. None are
bent, torn, stained, or dirty.