Charlie Nudo's "game over" means "I'm wrong"

Old January 9th 08, 05:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo's "game over" means "I'm wrong"

Charlie Nudo, grand master ****tard, eBay fraudster, Usenet troll, tax
evader and much, much more, is wrong yet again. "Game over" for
Hillary?

CARE TO EXPLAIN THAT NOW, IDIOT?

If Charlie Nudo had an emena, his body would shut down, because his
brain would be in the toilet.
Old January 9th 08, 11:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default who was wrong about Iowa ?

answer: DeserTBob
Old January 9th 08, 03:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default who is wrong about everything ?

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 02:53:18 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote: snip

....the usual nothingness of a low IQ paranoid delusional idiot.

answer: Charlie "Wrong Way" Nudo

Look how he runs and hides now that he looks like the fool he is.
Old January 10th 08, 01:38 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Remember What I Said,Charlie Nudo?

Hey Charlie

Do you remember what I said previously?If not,I will refresh your
memory:

I said

"It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!"

I just thought that I would remind you.Frank R.Schoonover
Old January 10th 08, 01:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
imtheman

Default Excuse Me.But I Need To Speak Up Here!

On Jan 9, 7:38*pm, frschoonover wrote:
Hey Charlie

Do you remember what I said previously?If not,I will refresh your
memory:

I said

"It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!"

I just thought that I would remind you.Frank R.Schoonover

Excuse Me Frank

I was the one who told Noodles that.That wasn't you.

But thanks for reminding Noodles on my behalf.I am not mad.I am just
trying to set the record straight.Thanks.
Old January 10th 08, 01:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default Hillary finally beats minority/muslim candidate- by a whopping 2%

gee, what a landslide...

like the Redskins beating the High School Varsity Team- finally

what an accomplishment ! (laughter...)

BTW, what happened in IOWA ??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Old January 10th 08, 02:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Sorry About That.

On Jan 9, 7:44*pm, imtheman wrote:
Excuse Me Frank

I was the one who told Noodles that.That wasn't you.

But thanks for reminding Noodles on my behalf.I am not mad.I am just
trying to set the record straight.Thanks.

Hey Imtheman

Sorry about that.I just git caught up in the moment and I lost track
of myself for a second.Again,I'm sorry.

I hope that there are no hard feelings.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover
Old January 10th 08, 02:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Hillary finally beats minority/muslim candidate- by a whopping2%/HOW DID YOU FIGURE THAT?

On Jan 9, 7:55*pm, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
gee, what a landslide...

like the Redskins beating the High School Varsity Team- finally

what an accomplishment ! *(laughter...)

BTW, what happened in IOWA ??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Hey Charlie

How did you figure this?This is new to me.I think that you're just
guessing.But even if you're right,even a dummy gets it right once in a
while.

By the way,with Hilary's victory in New Hampshire,we can forget all
about Iowa and move on to the other states.But as imtheman
stated,these are nothing.What really counts is the Fall primary and
the national conventions where who will be representing for either
party will be chosen by the people.After that,it's Election Day.

Why don't you do us all a favor?STICK THAT MORONIC LAUGH UP YOUR
STINKING ASS!!!!!!

Thanks.Frank R.Schoonover

Old January 10th 08, 07:11 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:55:56 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

gee, what a landslide...

like the Redskins beating the High School Varsity Team- finally

what an accomplishment ! (laughter...)

BTW, what happened in IOWA ??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! snip

Uh...he went to Catholic school, Noodles...because his mother CARED
about him. Jenny and Papa Noodles didn't care enough about you and
sent you to public school, which isn't good in NE Penna. Maybe Jenny
knew you weren't worth the money anyway.

LMAO
Old January 10th 08, 07:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:55:56 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote: snip

....yet another false, misleading subject.

Barack Obama is not a Muslim.

Charlie Nudo, however, is not a real catholic.