Getting CHicago Cubs Autographs eBay Review

Old March 4th 06, 12:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Getting CHicago Cubs Autographs eBay Review

eBay Store - Chicago Sports and Mo CUBS 2000's CURRENT era, CHICAGO BEARS Football, CHICAGO WHITE SOXFollow the blue link below .... I wrote a guide on getting Chicago Cubs Autographs .......
thanx.

home | pay | register | sign in/out | site map

Home eBay Stores Chicago Sports and More All Categories Add to My Favorite Stores

Chicago Sports and More

Maintained by: santoatvolo962 ( 1050)
CHICAGO CUBS & WHITE SOX / OTHER TEAMS / CHICAGO BEARS & Misc. FOOTBALL / CHICAGO BULLS & BLACKHAWKS /OTHER SPORTS / STAR WARS / VINTAGE TOYS, including HOT WHEEL REDLINES & STAR WARS items / COINS / ENTERTAINMENT items / Misc antiques .... like the name says ...... CHICAGO SPORTS and MORE !!!!!!!!!!

Store Policies | About the Seller
Select the category below (left) to see items that may interest you. I specialize in CHICAGO SPORTS TEAM items, however I have items from all sports & other teams. I also sell coins, vintage toys, entertainment items, and more..... Purchase with confidence... eBay rating over 1000+ (100%) ... recently invited by eBay to be a POWER SELLER !

Want free Chicago Cubs Autographs ?? Visit my eBay Guide for autograph tips ... click the following link:

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-GET-C...00000000765930

STORE COMMITMENTS & POLICIES: I STRIVE TO SHIP NO LATER THAN THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED/CLEARS. I ALSO STRIVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WITHIN 12 HOURS OR SOONER. SHIPPING INSURANCE is the buyer's option. Not responsible for shipping damage or loss. Illinois residents must pay SALES TAX (unless a valid tax nuber is given). PLEASE CONTACT ME after a purchase! I will file an eBay NO PAYMENT DISPUTE if NO CONTACT is made after day 7. Deadbeats will get negative feedback. EBay store items are MAIL ORDER ONLY. I am NOT available for in-person sales (sorry!) Please do not ask me to END A STORE LISTING and sell it "on the side". ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST GO THROUGH eBAY. I am more than willing to issue a refund if I accidentally/unknowingly misrepresented an item, however I do not honor BUYER'S REMORSE.
ROAD TRIP !!!! If you ever find yourself in the upper eastern Illinois area, visit my two showcases at VOLO ANTIQUE MALLS - located near Routes 12 & 120 in Volo, Illinois. You can spend the day amongst 400+ dealers' booths & showcases searching for antiques, check out more of my items for sale that are not here on eBay (ask to see showcases 961 & 962 in Mall 3), or visit the classic car auto museums. Open 7 days a week from 10AM to 5PM. Go to www.voloshopping.com for more info.

Store Search

in titles & descriptions

Store Categories

Store home
COINS / Currency / WAR items (6)
CHICAGO WHITE SOX (33)
HOLY COW !! HARRY CARAY !! (5)
CUBS pre-1930 era (2)
CUBS 1930's - 1950's era (15)
CUBS 1960's - 1970's era (32)
CUBS 1980's - 1990's era (23)
CUBS 2000's & CURRENT era (43)
CUBS MERCHANDISE (11)
OTHER BASEBALL Teams/ VINTAGE (24)
CHICAGO BEARS & Football (40)
CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS & Hockey (5)
CHICAGO BULLS & Basketball (11)
Auto RACING & Horse RACING (6)
OTHER SPORTS: Golf, Boxing ++ (5)
Olympics (3)
OLD TOYS, REDLINES, STAR WARS (22)
Entertainment (4)
Other Items (2)
Display

Hide Gallery View

SUPERBOWL XX BEARS

1986 Topps Card : SUPERBOWL XX Bears 46 Patriots 10
$2.00
Time Left: 14h 36m 48s
See all items...

SPORTS AUTOGRAPHS

HISTORICALLY SIGNIFICANT HARRY CARAY AUTOGRAPH LETTER
$249.00
Time Left: 18d 1h 52m 31s
See all items...

WHITE SOX CHAMPS !!

4 x 6 photo - World Series Game 1 CHICAGO WHITE SOX
$2.00
Time Left: 13h 13m 14s
See all items...

DERREK LEE ITEMS

2005 Leaf Derrek Lee BAT CARD card Chicago Cubs
$10.95
Time Left: 12h 31m 6s
See all items...

292 items found in All Categories
List ViewPicture Gallery Sort by: Time: ending soonestTime: newly listedPrice: lowest firstPrice: highest first
Item Title
a.. 1976 Billy Buckner CHICAGO CUBS WHIFFLE BALL DISC card
b.. $4.95

c..

a.. Lot of (5) CHICAGO CUBS 1976 DISCS from Isaly's
b.. $9.95

c..

a.. 1934 Diamond Matchbook Chicago Cubs GUY BUSH
b.. $7.50

c..

a.. 1934 Diamond Matchbook Chicago Cubs KIKI CUYLER (HOF)
b.. $9.95

c..

a.. 1934 Diamond Matchbook Chicago Cubs RIGGS STEPHENSON
b.. $7.95

c..

a.. 2002 Chicago Cubs Topps Comm card: 1980 BILL BUCKNER
b.. $6.00

c..

a.. '00 Chicago White Sox Opening Night Pin ANGELS + Skeds
b.. $6.95

c..

a.. (6) 1994 PHOTO CARDS Wrigley Field Giveaways MARK GRACE
b.. $7.95

c..

a.. 1984 CHicago Cubs Wrigley Field Opening Day Ticket Stub
b.. $5.95

c..

a.. RYNE SANDBERG HOF July 31,2005 HOF INDUCTION PROGRAM
b.. $4.95

c..

a.. c. 1980 Lando Calrissian figure on ESB Card STAR WARS
b.. $39.95

c.. Time Listed: Feb-28 16:26

a.. TOPPS Stamp Album w/ 1961 & 1962 Players ~72 stamps !!!
b.. $49.00

c.. Time Listed: Feb-28 16:22

a.. Chicago Cubs Game Used Todd Hollandsworth Road Cap
b.. $34.95

c..

a.. SPORTAGZ Brian Urlacher Dog Tag & chain CHICAGO BEARS
b.. $7.50

c.. Time Listed: Feb-26 19:10

a.. 1969 Hot Wheels Redline ANTIFREEZE LIME TURBOFIRE
b.. $9.95

c.. Time Listed: Feb-26 19:02

a.. Chicago Cubs Game Used Neifi Perez Home Cap
b.. $24.95

c.. Time Listed: Feb-25 19:49

a.. WRIGLEY FIELD T-SHIRT XL cotton Chicago Cubs - GREY
b.. $6.00

c.. Time Listed: Feb-24 17:18

a.. '05 CHICAGO CUBS DUGOUT CARD vs BREWERS - Baker SIGNED
b.. $20.50

c.. Time Listed: Feb-24 17:08

a.. Chicago Cubs Tan "SINCE 1876" Baseball Cap UNUSED
b.. $8.95

c..

a.. Chicago Cubs Blue & Grey Baseball Cap UNUSED
b.. $7.95

c..

a.. Chicago Cubs Blue & Red Baseball Cap UNUSED
b.. $8.95

c..

a.. Chicago Cubs Wrigley Field Scorebrd Greatest Fans Pin
b.. $5.00

c..

a.. c.1910 T-206 Wid Conroy Washington Senators T206 card
b.. $21.95

c..

a.. c.1910 T-206 Howie Camnitz Pittsburg Pirates T206 card
b.. $19.95

c..

a.. 1911 T-205 Harry Krause Philadelphia A's T205 card
b.. $22.95

c..

a.. 1980 Tamp Tarpons Program GEORGE STEINBRENNER AUTOGRAPH
b.. $11.95

c..

a.. 1949 Yankees Chicago White Sox SC - PRINTERS ON STRIKE
b.. $16.95

c..

a.. 1965 Chicago White Sox Ticket Order Form + Schedule
b.. $7.49

c..

a.. BILL BUCKNER AUTOGRAPH 8 x 10 photo Chicago Cubs
b.. $13.95

c..

a.. Ryne Sandberg Lot of (3) oddball items CHICAGO CUBS
b.. $14.95

c..

Page 1 of 10
Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next
Go to page

An eBay Store maintained by: santoatvolo962 ( 1050) Seller, manage Store

Tools:My eBay Favorites | Email this Store to a friend

eBay Pulse | eBay Reviews | eBay Stores | Half.com | Kijiji | PayPal | Popular Searches | ProStores | Rent.com | Shopping.com | Skype
Australia | Austria | China | France | Germany | India | Italy | Spain | United Kingdom

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

eBay official time Page last updated: Mar-04 03:46:19 PST

Old March 4th 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

eBay Store - Chicago Sports and Mo CUBS 2000's CURRENT era, CHICAGO BEARS Football, CHICAGO WHITE SOXbinaries (pictures) aren't supposed to be posted here....take yer spam else where.