Best way to store silver/gold bullion coins?

Old June 26th 04, 02:50 AM
ìI

Default Best way to store silver/gold bullion coins?

I've just started collecting silver bullion and hope at some point to upgrade to gold. I've received my first few coins already (kangaroos, pandas, maple leafs etc), and while
some are in hard plastic snap covers which I believe are just fine for long term storage, some have been delievered in what appears to be a softer flexible plastic shaped to
fit the coin.

In your opinion whats the best way to store silver and gold bullion coins if I plan on keeping them long term?

Thanks for any advice

Old December 5th 13, 07:21 AM
jasemurphy3 jasemurphy3 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ìI View Post
I've just started collecting silver bullion and hope at some point to upgrade to gold. I've received my first few coins already (kangaroos, pandas, maple leafs etc), and while
some are in hard plastic snap covers which I believe are just fine for long term storage, some have been delievered in what appears to be a softer flexible plastic shaped to
fit the coin.

In your opinion whats the best way to store silver and gold bullion coins if I plan on keeping them long term?

Thanks for any advice

In my opinion safety deposit box is the best way to store silver and gold bullion coins. I am using safety deposit box in Brisbane from the company Reserve Vault and it is Australia's largest private vault company. If you are interested to know more about secure storage option then you can also visit website: www.reservevault.com.au

---