A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Coins
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Best way to store silver/gold bullion coins?

Old June 26th 04, 02:50 AM
ìI
external usenet poster

Default Best way to store silver/gold bullion coins?

I've just started collecting silver bullion and hope at some point to upgrade to gold. I've received my first few coins already (kangaroos, pandas, maple leafs etc), and while
some are in hard plastic snap covers which I believe are just fine for long term storage, some have been delievered in what appears to be a softer flexible plastic shaped to
fit the coin.

In your opinion whats the best way to store silver and gold bullion coins if I plan on keeping them long term?

Thanks for any advice

Ads
Old December 5th 13, 07:21 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ìI View Post
I've just started collecting silver bullion and hope at some point to upgrade to gold. I've received my first few coins already (kangaroos, pandas, maple leafs etc), and while
some are in hard plastic snap covers which I believe are just fine for long term storage, some have been delievered in what appears to be a softer flexible plastic shaped to
fit the coin.

In your opinion whats the best way to store silver and gold bullion coins if I plan on keeping them long term?

Thanks for any advice

In my opinion safety deposit box is the best way to store silver and gold bullion coins. I am using safety deposit box in Brisbane from the company Reserve Vault and it is Australia's largest private vault company. If you are interested to know more about secure storage option then you can also visit website: www.reservevault.com.au

---