"In The Mail" Final for the week

Old July 26th 03, 08:52 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Final for the week

And this will wrap up this weeks report. Still got some in persons to record
and figure out from the game we hit this week, and we will be hitting another
game next week in Nashua as well as a concert with REO, Journey and somebody
else. and it looks like a meeting this coming weekend with former bruin Don
Marcotte.

But to the business at hand and first this weeks in persons and they are all
baseball from either the Nashua Pride or the Pennsylvania Road Warriors:

Damian Sapp Tim Garland
Butch Hobson Michael Lopez Cia
Omar Lopez Martinez Bert Pena
Isaias Nunez Pat Danaka
Omar Rasario N. Hutchins
Asabel Ortiz Timothy Burton

and then the in the mail responses. First we will list the failures:

Ron Slocum (baseball)
7855 Langlo Ranch Road
Goleta, Ca 93117-1025
whoops - I got the wrong Ron Slocum

Todd Helton (baseball)
C/o Colorado Rockies
requests a $25 donation to a charity for his signature

Josephine Figlo (AAGPBL)
99 Washington Road
Sayreville, NJ 08872
not currently well enough to sign

But then we did get a couple of good ones and they we

GOLF

Ed Dougherty
448 SW Fairway Vis
Port Saint Lucie, Fl 34986
sent 6/19/03
received 7/23/03
received a sports card signed that he sent and a handwritten note

Ian Leggatt
C/O PGA
sent 7/7/03
received 7/24/03
received 2 sport cards signed

Orville Moody
C/o IMG
sent 6/21/03
received 7/25/03
received 2/2 sports cards signed

FOOTBALL

Tom Louderbach
PO Box 6879
Oakland, Ca 94603-0879
sent 7/14/03
received 7/22/03
received index card signed

Dave Suminski
16755 Badger Road
Mason, WI 54856-9493
sent 6/27/03
received 7/24/03
received index card signed

Ron Jaworski
200 Golfview Drive Ste 7
Blackwood, NJ 08012
sent 7/13/03
received 7/24/03
received index card signed

Walt Kawalczyk
144 Mary Knoll Road W
Rochester Hills, MI 48309
sent 5/13/03
received 7/24/03
received index card signed

RACING

Casey Mears
Ganassi Racing
114 Meadow Hill Circle
Mooresville, NC 28117
sent 6/3/03
received 7/26/03
received 1/1 sports trading card signed

And that is what we have received to date. Will be back to posting normally in
a week or so. I am not exactly sure of next weeks schedule but if I am around
I will post on saturday as I have been.

til next time....
hope your mailbox is full
see ya