Do you buy GB Bundleware ?

Old June 29th 05, 07:59 PM
D. A. Hicks

Default Do you buy GB Bundleware ?

Do you buy GB Bundleware ?

If you do please contact me

David

Old July 2nd 05, 09:10 PM
phos45

if GB machins recent years 2000-2005, yes ...

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/mack.strathdee.index2.htm

contact me ...

Old July 3rd 05, 08:36 AM
D. A. Hicks

Thanks for the reply.

I have sack fulls of modern machins, ( amongst others) however

You link does not appear to work, I have emailed privately.

Failing that please email me direct

Many thanks

David

Old July 5th 05, 10:52 PM
phos45

cheers

Old July 6th 05, 06:10 PM
D. A. Hicks

Cheers, but I think I need a deeper Knowledge in Machins than I have to
service you to the detail you provide. I just want to bundle into easily
noticeable differences, and sell off as is
Not interested in sorting phos colours or print types etc

Many thanks

David

****
DAVID HICKS ASSOCIATES LIMITED
Industrial Roofing & Cladding Consultants
Tel 01296 719775 Fax 01296 339073 Mobile 07980 432848
Visit our web site http://www.roofconsultant.fsnet.co.uk

Please note whilst every effort is taken to ensure that emails issued from
this company are virus free,
it is the recipient's responsibility to check them before opening.
This company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of
data howsoever caused

****

"phos45" wrote in message
oups.com...