Banknotes of Western Samoa

Old January 15th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
noteworthy

Default Banknotes of Western Samoa

The Catalogue of Pre-Decimal banknotes of The New Zealand Administered
Territory of Western Samoa and the Bank of Western Samoa (1914 - 1963)
that I have been writing is almost complete and probably due out around
early April this year. (After numerous years of research)

If you know of anyone who has pre 1962 Western Samoan Ten Shillings,
Pound or Five Pound notes in their collection I would really appreciate
(preferably a scan) a scan or Serial number, date and signature
information for my research. Very little official information exists
of this issue and this information has provided a lot of clues already
about issue size, when variations took place and signature variations.
All information is treated confidentially.

Anyone who is interested in obtaining a catalogue please register you
interest and I will email you once the catalogue has been printed.

It will have a lot of historical information and lots of colour photos
of notes. A price has not yet been set but it is not going to be
expensive.