Reminder: Talk Pinball Show Tonight - Kevin Steele, Editor of GameRoom Magazine will be on the show

Old April 22nd 07, 06:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
Pinball Magic

Default Reminder: Talk Pinball Show Tonight - Kevin Steele, Editor of GameRoom Magazine will be on the show

Please join us tonight as we talk to Kevin Steele of GaeRoom Magazine. Kevin
has been part of GameRoom Mag for a while now and made several improvements
to the magazine in this time.. He is also involved in RetroBlast! and
Coin-Op TV! Kevin has given us so much cool stuff to read. see, and hear
about pins, vids, jukes, and more!!

Be sure to tune in as we will be giving away free subscriptions to trivia
winners! You can also call our toll free number and ask Kevin a question!

The live show starts at:

9:30 PM Eastern
8:30 PM Central
7:30 PM Mountain
6:30 PM Pacific

Visit www.talkpinball.com to listen!

Enjoy the show!

Jesse

www.talkpinball.com

Old April 22nd 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.gameroom,alt.collecting.juke-boxes,rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
FritzThePin

On Apr 22, 10:19 am, "Pinball Magic" wrote:
Please join us tonight as we talk to Kevin Steele of GaeRoom Magazine. Kevin
has been part of GameRoom Mag for a while now and made several improvements
to the magazine in this time.. He is also involved in RetroBlast! and
Coin-Op TV! Kevin has given us so much cool stuff to read. see, and hear
about pins, vids, jukes, and more!!

Be sure to tune in as we will be giving away free subscriptions to trivia
winners! You can also call our toll free number and ask Kevin a question!

The live show starts at:

9:30 PM Eastern
8:30 PM Central
7:30 PM Mountain
6:30 PM Pacific

Visitwww.talkpinball.comto listen!

Enjoy the show!

Jesse

www.talkpinball.com

are you going to put up Episode 6 with Greg, I missed it live, and
have noticed its not in your Download area

thanks