Question

Old December 3rd 04, 05:27 AM
so much for my happy ending

Default Question

What does everyone collect?

Old December 3rd 04, 09:14 PM
William R. Altman

Most people collect a particular player(s)
others build sets (whatever strikes them as collectable) or they specialize
with one product line.
still others collect either inserts, GU or autographs or a combination
thereof

I collect cards I need of Barry Bonds, Ken Griffey Jr.,
Chipper Jones, Greg Maddux, Cal Ripken Jr. and I
would be happy to go through your tradelists of these
players or you may wish to visit my webpage wantlists

"so much for my happy ending" wrote in message
What does everyone collect?

Old December 4th 04, 04:33 AM
marhjan

I collect former Rutgers University football players primarily, along with NY
Giants, and Yankees cards, and other assorted things that strike my fancy.

If you have any RARE (serially #ed/30 or less) cards of Mike McMahon, Ray
Lucas, Marco Battaglia, Reggie Stephens (need his #ed/50 card from Leaf
Limited) and Jay Bellamy (97 Fleer Tiffany, and UD XL parellel #/67) I would
be very interested in acquiring them.

So, that's what i collect, anyone else???

marhjan
Old December 4th 04, 08:49 PM
MikeCouil

Ebay just started up a "Wantitnow". Click on it from the home page and simply
list the stuff you are looking for. Not too many people are taking advantage
yet but it's a GREAT resources for specific collectors.

Mike

Old December 4th 04, 09:17 PM
so much for my happy ending

I mostly collect baseball cards. Right now im trying too build sets,
which is a very slow process when your broke most of the time. It think
lowest #ed card I have at the moment is a football card...... A 2000
Omega Pacific Steve Beuerlein 11/51. The rarest card I believe I have is
a 1991 Topps Opperation Desert Shield Card of Gerald Young. But at the
moment Im not interested in trading, just collecing, and im trying make
a webpage with all my card listings on it. Which may take a couple of
months too finsh. Because of shortage off time! Well let me know what
you think of the few cards I listed, and if I made any mistakes about
the desert shield card. Thinks.

Gary