the 72 usa olympic basketball team are/were a bunch of babies

Old August 19th 03, 03:59 PM
Johndaigle1

Default the 72 usa olympic basketball team are/were a bunch of babies

the usa propaganda machine had me believing all my life that the 72 russian
basketball upset of the usa was the worst travesty of all time ( i guess along
with roy jones jr losing to that korean in 88...but after seeing the
documentary on hbo, wow what a bunch of babies...ussr won, and deserved to
win..

free online poker tournaments with real cash prizes, no gimmicks
go to: http://www.geocities.com/puddingskin...assic_tan.html
Old August 19th 03, 08:06 PM
MikeCouil

The USA deserved to lose that game?

You know what...forget it. I'm not even going to argue this. Blackjet, is
this you using a new email address?

Mike

Old August 19th 03, 10:19 PM
Evan in Orlando

What ever happened to our good old MaxDaAx?

Evan
Old August 20th 03, 04:42 PM
SolomonDCramer

Just like everything else, Olympic ideals were always compromised by politics.
No reason for them not to be compromised by economics as has been done
recently.

The refs blew it initially by not giving the Russians a timeout - they had no
business trying to "make up" for it by giving them three chances to win. I'm
glad the US turned down the silver medals.