What's it worth?

Old August 8th 03, 09:34 PM
Falco

Default What's it worth?

Hi, a friend picked up some basketball cards at Wallmart the other day
and snagged a rare one. He's wanting to find out what it's worth (or what he
can get for it). This is what I wrote down from what I could see on the
card:
1 of only 25 gold cards produced (#9)
Triple Warmups
Upperdeck
Ovation
The card has a pic each of Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnet, and Michael Jordan on
it along with 3 1" x 1" (est) square patches of fabric. Each peice is cut
from each players warmup jersey.

Thanks

Old August 14th 03, 09:26 PM
My sweet angel Kayla

cards dont sell for actual value anymore, and you can forget about
trading!

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0

Old August 17th 03, 04:25 PM
formerly Mirerfan03

Paul I couldnt agree more. I remember when I started (back in 1988),
noone really cared much about prices. We always tried for the set or a
favorite player. I dont even think my friends and I used a BV for
trading either. Now look at everyone. Whats the BV on this or What can
I get for that. And Game used sure wasnt around LOL. But I guess its a
whole new hobby nowadays (kinda sad aint it )

Oh and back in '88, the gum in the opps packs still tasted nasty LOL