"In The Mail" One more time

Old July 26th 03, 01:41 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" One more time

Here we go again.

Another catch up post and I would have finished earlier in the week, but I
figured after almost three weeks of no letter writing I needed to get back at
it. So I did. But anyway here are the successes for some of the week:

ACTRESSES

Shirley Knight
19528 Ventura Blvd #559
Tarzana, Ca 91356-2917
sent 3/19/03
received 7/24/03
received 8x10 bw inscribed signed photo and my index card signed as well

Tracey Lindsey Melchio
c/o bold and the beautiful
do not know when this one was mailed. I have no record of mailing it. I wrote
to her in 2001 and received a success and then received this one in her
envelope.

RACING

Gene Snow
C/o Snowman Racing
5719 Airport Freeway
Fort Worth, TX 76117
sent 7/5/03
received 7/14/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Tom Hoover
207 Lowry Ave North
Minneapolis, Mn
sent 7/7/03
received 7/17/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Larry Morgan
5398 Horns Hill Road
Newark, Ohio 43055
sent 7/5/03
received 7/21/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Matt Crafton
Sealmaster Racing
2520 South Campbell Street
Sandusky, OH 44870
sent 5/23/03
received 7/21/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Danny Sullivan
414 E. Cooper Avenue #201
Aspen, Co 81611-1832
sent 7/5/03
received 7/24/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Scott Riggs
ppc Racing
177 Knob Hill Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
sent 5/30/03
received 7/25/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

BASEBALL

Angelo Lipetri
150 Yoakum Avenue
Farmingdale, NY 11735-5034
sent 6/18/03
received 7/14/03
received index card signed

Betty Francis (AAGPBL)
11750 S. Horman Ave #19A
Alsip, Il 60803-4513
sent 3/24/03
received 7/14/03
received a sports trading card signed and a handwritten signed note

Raul Marval
C/o Atlantic City Surf
sent 7/11/03
received 7/17/03
received 2/2 atlantic league all star cards signed

Randi Mallard
C/o Atlantic City Surf
sent 7/11/03
received 7/17/03
received 2/2 atlantic league all star cards signed

Harry Parker
3324 S. Ash Place
Broken Arrow, Ok 74012
sent 6/30/03
received 7/15/03
received a card he sent signed and my index card signed

Denny Doyle
PO Box 9156
Winter Haven, Fl 33883
sent 1/2/03
received 7/17/03
received index card signed

Bob Smith
221 Hackberrylane
Aiken SC 29803-2733
sent 6/30/03
received 7/17/03
received a sports card that he sent signed and my index card signed

Sonny Jackson
756 SW Tamarrow Place
Stuart, Fl 34997-7199
sent 4/12/03
received 7/17/03
received index card signed

Rich Thompson
7 Chambers Court
Huntington Station, NY
sent 7/12/03
received 7/17/03
received 2 index cards signed

Hector Maestro
581 SW 89th Court
Miami, Fl 33174-2338
sent 7/13/03
received 7/21/03
received 2 index cards signed

Chris Peterson
C/o Nashua Pride
sent 7/11/03
received 7/21/03
received 2/2 atlantic league all star cards signed

Francesco Morales
C/o Camden Riversharks
sent 7/11/03
received 7/21/03
received 2/2 atlantic league all star cards signed

Jerry Amador
C/o Pennsylvania Rd Warriors
sent 7/12/03
received 7/21/03
received 1/1 atlantic league trading card signed

Arresto Marrero
C/o Bridgeport Bluefish
sent 7/12/03
received 7/21/03
received 2/2 atlantic league all star cards signed

Pete Magini
2402 Rancho Cabeza Dr
Santa Rosa, Ca 95404-2326
sent 7/13/03
received 7/24/03
received 2 signed index cards

Dave Laroche
RR4 Box 3
Fort Scott, KS 66701-9064
sent 5/31/03
received 7/24/03
received index card signed

Lou Merloni
C/O San Diego Padres
sent 7/7/03
received 7/25/03
received 1/1 sports trading card signed

Fred Kendall
612 John Street
Manhattan Beach, Ca
sent 4/24/03
received 7/25/03
received index card signed

OLYMPICS

Al Kelley
c/o pga
sent 6/25/03
received 7/5/03
received 1/1 sports trading card signed

And I will wrap up this report with a couple of return to senders:

Kirk Triplett (Golf)
9492 E Sands Drive
Scottsdale, Az 85255-5068

Dennis Peters (Football)