John Wade...

Old December 13th 04, 05:23 PM
marhjan

Default John Wade...

Nice crusade to save a dying group. Any discussion here is a very good
thing, I'll see if I can help out from time to time.

marhjan
Old December 13th 04, 10:50 PM
John Wade

marhjan wrote:

Nice crusade to save a dying group. Any discussion here is a very good
thing, I'll see if I can help out from time to time.

Thanks, marhjan!! That would be great!!

I've got an idea for a series of threads about my
'61s. It is the only set I collect, but maybe over
time others, with different interests, could take
this theme to different sets. Then I could sit
back and read about your interests, and in the
process maybe bring some life back into this
newsgroup.

Is there a FAQ for this group?? Is anyone still
posting it, or a link to it (if it's on a web site)??
John Wade

Old December 14th 04, 11:01 AM
John Wade

On 14 Dec 2004 03:19:59 GMT, (Don McC) wrote:

John Wade
queries:

Is there a FAQ for this group?? Is anyone still
posting it, or a link to it (if it's on a web site)??

http://tinyurl.com/3wzw9

http://www.collector-link.com/cards/faq.shtml

Don

Thanks, Don!!

It looks like the FAQ is a general one which
covers the dos and don'ts of the marketplace
groups for the most part.

For me, buying the cards is just a necessary
evil. I don't really care what any of my cards
are worth, monetarily, other than how much I
have to pay to get them.

I understand that card collecting, and card
investing have become more or less the
same thing. /:-(

Anyway, Thanks for the links!!
John Wade

BUY/SELL/TRADE/GIVE AWAY your 8tracks -- Nov. listing [email protected] 8 Track Tapes 3 January 9th 05 02:41 PM
The John Pelan FAQ Haunted River Books 8 December 16th 04 12:55 AM
Kevin's IN PERSON 411....JOHN TRAVOLTA & PUNISHER PREMIERE GraphRackr Autographs 2 April 14th 04 05:35 PM
How to address Political & Religious leaders in writing/speaking. gerald rubackin Autographs 3 November 7th 03 04:44 AM
(Slightly OT) Loons, Worms & John Pelan's Obsessions Chris Barker Books 0 September 23rd 03 06:17 PM