what happen

Old December 2nd 04, 04:49 PM
so much for my happy ending

Default what happen

To this group?

Old December 2nd 04, 07:22 PM
marhjan

To this group?

well, it was on life support up until about two years ago, then someone
pulled the plug... (catfart maybe???) but it still hasn't totally died... at
last report the heartrate was 2 beats per minute which certainly isn't
promising...

love live rec.collecting.cards.discuss....

lol

marhjan
Old December 4th 04, 08:48 PM
MikeCouil

I'd put the heartbeat at about once per week.

Go to beckett.com forums if you are still into the hobby. I hate the layout
personally. It makes it very hard to keep up with recent posts while weeding
out all of the garbage. I haven't posted there in months .

Mike