"In The Mail" - still catching up

Old September 17th 03, 06:40 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" - still catching up

Still trying to catch up from this past weekend and the mail over the last few
days. Today will help because that wonderful mail person of mine left nothing.

But despite that I do have some successes from the past week I haven't
reported.

At the races this weekend I did have a couple of in person opportunities and
they were with:

Michael Waltrip
Kurt Busch
Greg Biffle

And at the Tri-strar show my son picked up many great photo's with these guys
and some great in persons from:

FOOTBALL
Lonnie Paxton Kevin Faulk
Eugene Wilson Ty Warren
Gale Sayers Larry Izzo

HOCKEY
Wayne Cashman Ken Hodge
Fred Stanfield Milt Schmidt
Don Marcotte John Adams
Phil Esposito Gerry Cheevers
Dallas Smith Eddie Westfall
Gerry Cheevers

BASEBALL

Jim Lonborg Gabe Kapler

BASKETBALL

Tommy Heinsohn

Also picked up in a raffle the now deceased Miss Elizabeth from the WWE and a
baseball signed by Nolan Ryan.

Still a few more I haven't unpacked yet.

But the in the mail idems were from:

BASKETBALL

Lloyd Neal
8840 SE Causey Avenue
Portland, Or 97266-7599
sent 9/5/03
received 9/13/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Bill "Fig" Newton
2902 Manilou Park Drive
Rochester, In 46975-8936
sent 9/8/03
received 9/16/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Leland Mitchell
RR5, Box 4
Starkville, Ms 39759-9805
sent 9/3/03
received 9/12/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Bill Milkvy
586 Linton Hill Road
Newtown, Pa 18940-1204
sent 9/2/03
received 9/13/03
Rec'd photo signed , 2 sic, and a handwritten signed note

FOOTBALL

Jim Mitchell
120 Twin Creek Ter
Forest, VA 24551-1328
sent 8/26/03
received 9/12/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Johnny Morris
950 Fairways Cir; Apt A
Lake Barrington, Il 60010
sent 9/3/03
received 9/16/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Jerry Moore
401 Ivory Drive
Little Rock, AR 72205-2640
sent 9/4/03
received 9/15/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Baseball

Lloyd Merrit
12333 Rochester Drive
Fairfax, Va 22030-6324
sent 9/3/03
received 9/16/03
rec'd a small signed photo that he sent and my 2 index cards signed

Morris Nettles
551 1/2 San Juan Avenue
Venice, Ca 90291-3326
sent 9/8/03
received 9/15/03
rec'd a sports card that he sent and 2 sic

Jim Northrup
29508 Southfield Road
Southfield, MI 48076-2022
sent 9/9/03
received 9/15/03
rec'd a sports card that he sent signed 2 sic

Fred Norman
318 E Sycamore Avenue
El Sagundo, Ca 90245-2432
sent 9/9/03
received 9/15/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Mel Nelson
27420 Fisher Street
Highland, CA 92346-3251
sent 9/5/03
received 9/12/03
rec'd 2 sic and 2 signed business cards

Dick Nold
715 Athens Street
San Francisco, Ca 94112
sent 9/9/03
received 9/16/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Olympics

Bobby Joe Morrow
109 Winding Creek Ct
Sealy, Tx 77474-9231
sent 9/4/03
received 9/13/03
returned 2/2 cards signed

Micki King
3509 Colt Neck Lane
Lexington, Ky 40502-3042
sent 12/6/02
received 9/15/03
received index card signed

Bonnie Blair
306 White Pine Road
Delafield, WI 53018-1124
sent 8/19/03
received 9/16/03
received 1 sports card signed that I sent and a small color photo signed

W. Parry O'Brien
851 Euclid Street
Santa Monica, Ca 90403
sent 9/2/03
received 9/12/03
returned 1/1 card signed

GOLF

Nick Price
900 S Highway 1; Ste 105
Jupiter, Fl 33477
sent 6/23/03
received 9/16/03
returned 2/2 cards signed

Homero Blancas
6826 Queensclub Drive
Houston, Tx 77069-1216
sent 6/23/03
received 9/16/03
returned 1/2 cards signed

Tom Byrum
c/o pga
date sent unknown
received 9/16/03
returned 2/2 sports cards signed

Bernard Langer
1120 SW 21st Lane
Boca Raton, Fl 33486-6722
sent 6/23/03
received 9/16/03
returned 1 card signed

RACING

Jimmy Spencer
Ultra Motorsports
222 Raceway Dr.
Mooresville, NC 28117
sent 5/20/03
received 9/16/03
received 2 sports trading cards signed

HOCKEY

Mike Belhumeur
58 Little Falls Lane
Rockville, Va 23146
sent 9/6/03
received 9/15/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Jerry Korab
3000 W Washington; Unit4
Bellwood, Il 60104
sent 9/6/03
received 9/13/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

And except for a couple of in persons and the return to senders that brings me
til today.
And how was your mail day?

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full