duh, Presence ??

Old September 30th 03, 03:43 AM
trippin2-8track

Default duh, Presence ??

From: Daniel Gibson )
Subject: Score!!

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2000/07/16

Stopped by Thrift Town tonight in Fort Worth, and purchased what must
have been someones entire collection of about 50 tapes. Led Zep, ELP,
Black Sabbath, Utopia and a whole bunch more. Check out our web site
below, as most of them will end up there!

Also got a Led Zep cart call "Presence". Never seen this one before. Has
anyone else?

Later!

Dan
Old October 5th 03, 09:47 PM
scottamerica

om...
From: Daniel Gibson )

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Old October 10th 03, 02:23 PM
trippin2-8track

From: Daniel Gibson )

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2000/07/16

Stopped by Thrift Town tonight in Fort Worth, and purchased what must
have been someones entire collection of about 50 tapes. Led Zep, ELP,
Black Sabbath, Utopia and a whole bunch more. Check out our web site
below, as most of them will end up there!

Also got a Led Zep cart call "Presence". Never seen this one before. Has
anyone else?

Later!

Dan

I don't care.

Scott

then why post it again
Old October 10th 03, 06:48 PM
scottamerica

From: Daniel Gibson )

View this article only
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 2000/07/16

Stopped by Thrift Town tonight in Fort Worth, and purchased what must
have been someones entire collection of about 50 tapes. Led Zep, ELP,
Black Sabbath, Utopia and a whole bunch more. Check out our web site
below, as most of them will end up there!

Also got a Led Zep cart call "Presence". Never seen this one before.

Has
anyone else?

Later!

Dan

I don't care.

Scott

then why post it again

I didn't post it again. Where do you see me posting it "again?" I didn't
even post it the first time. I have better things to do.

Scott
King of Usenet

Old October 11th 03, 01:20 AM
DOGGIE104

Charlie & Scott: Please quit changing your addresses. later, ron

PLONK!
Old October 12th 03, 05:19 AM
trippin2-8track

Ron,

Please stop trading tapes to me, that play for 4 seconds and jam, cuz
you got gunk on the splice when you "fixed" it. Sweet sucks.

BLAM ! BLAM ! BLAM !

ka-chink...
Old October 12th 03, 05:20 AM
trippin2-8track

Scott, you dick, you started this thread...remember ??

(chuckle...)