Quick Update -Hollywood Collectors Show

Old January 29th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Default Quick Update -Hollywood Collectors Show

I've been in Burbank (The city where the convention is at) without a
computer since Thursday. I just got home. So, for those who emailed me
everyday (some every 6 hours.. LOL) I was without a computer.

I have had no sleep since I left... I went IPing Thursday Night..
did the HCS all day Friday... stayed up all night... woke up 3 hours later
to goto a Movie Premiere where no one was there except us and we watched the
crew build the red carpet etc.... no damn reason for us to get there at
6:45am but hell, we didn't know what to expect.. LOL... some cool stuff
happened.. then we went back to the HCS to finish up.. and I went home.

I need to seriously get some sleep, and then I will begin to sort
out everyones autographs, and email you. And yes, For ALL of Those Who Got
Adam West.. HE CHARGED MORE.. This ****ed me and alot of people off. He
charged everyone $40 each. I talked to the agent and I got it down to $35
each.. so instead of oweing me $10 a pop you will just owe me $5 a pop.

Well, time for sleep... will do an update later.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

Old January 29th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Wow I hope your show was a heck of a lot better than mine Todd. I will
have to paypal you the extra $5. Looking forward to hearing the
report.

Jose R.
Jose's Celebrity Central
http://www.josescelebritycentral.com
Jose's Celebrity Central Blog
http://autographcollectingnews.blogspot.com/
MYSPACE.COM
http://www.myspace.com/josesautograph
The Real Gilligan Zac
http://www.zacturney.com/index.html
Cindy Morgan (Caddyshack)
http://www.cindy-morgan.com
Lana Wood (BOND GIRL)
http://www.lanawood.net

Old January 29th 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs

Yeah-

I was probably one who did the "Every Day" e-mailing (LOL!), I was hoping
you'd catch my alternate of Billy Dee Williams, since Leif Garrett is now in
drug rehab.

Hope the guy gets straightened out!