World of Krystonia figurines wanted

Old February 13th 19, 03:00 AM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

Default World of Krystonia figurines wanted

I am looking for the Following Krystonia Figurines:

* Large Wodema with 2 crystals (one in each hand)
* Large Wodema with purple scheme paint job
* Large Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
* Small Graffyn on Grunch with green robe
* Any figurines with red or white felt on the bottom
(will $$pay$$ good money for these pieces)

I am an avid collector of the Krystonia line and am always willing to pay for shipping if you are wanting to give them a happy home.

So if you are Spring cleaning and have some of these you are wanting to find a home for, keep me in mind and drop me message.

Jim )
Old July 10th 19, 06:15 PM posted to rec.collecting
[email protected]

I am not sure how old these messages are.
I have a collection of Krystonia. Are you still looking to purchase any?
Thanks!

--
The views, opinions and statements contained in this transmission are not
necessarily the views,¬*opinions and statements of the School District of