NSM Satellite

Old September 1st 18, 04:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default NSM Satellite

Greetings. I just picked up a NSM Satellite. Powers up but I cannot get it to play. It isn’t showing any errors but it doesn’t seem to go into service mode or allow me to press any keys. Also the lights around the outside will not turn in. I did notice that led 203 isn’t lit up like the rest of them. Any ideas?
Old September 1st 18, 08:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2018/08/31 8:03 PM, wrote:
Greetings. I just picked up a NSM Satellite. Powers up but I cannot get it to play. It isn’t showing any errors but it doesn’t seem to go into service mode or allow me to press any keys. Also the lights around the outside will not turn in. I did notice that led 203 isn’t lit up like the rest of them. Any ideas?

Get the manual, and check the fuses! Fuses are mounted behind the
computer, which tips forward. Always unplug the machine before poking
around fuses. If I am not mistaken the fuses will be T3.2A (T3.125A)
fast blow, but you can fit in AGC 3A fast blow fuses as the fuse holder
accepts both styles.

Do NOT over fuse!

If the replacement fuse does not blow then great, it may just have been
bored. If the fuse only blows once or twice a year then have spares on
hand, you may an intermittent fault, which can be a real pain to track
down.

If it blows more quickly then the problem must be tracked down.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Old September 2nd 18, 01:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Thanks John. All of the fuses are good and none are blowing. I am guessing the problem lies somewhere on the board because led203 is not lit. The other 4 leds are lit. I wish I could post a pic.
Old September 3rd 18, 06:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

I will go through and retest all of the fuses again. Hopefully I just missed something! I will report back after I do it. I appreciate the help!
Old September 15th 18, 12:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

I finally got some time to work on it and You were right! It was a fuse. However now I am receieving error code 00. I found the eslll manual online but I do not see any error codes I them. Any idea what error code 00 is?
Old February 28th 19, 10:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Are you sure that's an error code, or just 00 for the credits ? Anyway, call George @ NSM Vinyl repair in Memphis, he's helped me out numerous times.

NSM Satellite 200 fubarcoin Juke Boxes 2 January 20th 11 12:05 PM
NSM Satellite 200 [email protected] Juke Boxes 1 April 2nd 09 01:29 PM
Satellite 200 help vrundquist Juke Boxes 0 January 5th 06 04:18 PM
FS: NSM Satellite Merlin Amusements Juke Boxes 0 November 16th 05 02:34 PM
NSM Satellite 200 Ian Bullock Juke Boxes 1 October 2nd 04 03:19 AM