Scurvy Dog is Robert Finnan

Old May 6th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Coin Dude

Default Scurvy Dog is Robert Finnan

On May 5, 4:51 am, "Bob-tx" wrote:

I didn't realize I was a jerk by telling you the truth,
but normally, I am only a jerk to dogs. That you?

Scurvy Dog is a dog but how about calling him by his name which is
Robert Finnan. its better to call a spade a spade or a dog a dog
rather than call this dog by his nyms whether its Scurvy Dog or RF or
Petronius or all the other nyms that this nymshifting dog has used
just so people here can see his dog crap all over the place even when
they try to kilfile the idiot.
Old May 6th 10, 10:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Arizona Coin Collector

"Coin Dude" wrote in message

On May 5, 4:51 am, "Bob-tx" wrote:

I didn't realize I was a jerk by telling you the truth,
but normally, I am only a jerk to dogs. That you?

Scurvy Dog is a dog but how about calling him by his name which is
Robert Finnan. its better to call a spade a spade or a dog a dog
rather than call this dog by his nyms whether its Scurvy Dog or RF or
Petronius or all the other nyms that this nymshifting dog has used
just so people here can see his dog crap all over the place even when
they try to kilfile the idiot.

I see a Residential address in Georgetown TX 78626.

Old May 9th 10, 05:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

On May 6, 4:06�pm, Coin Dude wrote:
On May 5, 4:51 am, "Bob-tx" wrote:

I didn't realize I was a jerk by telling you the truth,
but normally, I am only a jerk to dogs. �That you?

Scurvy Dog is a dog but how about calling him by his name which is
Robert Finnan. its better to call a spade a spade or a dog a dog
rather than call this dog by his nyms whether its Scurvy Dog or RF or
Petronius or all the other nyms that this nymshifting dog has used
just so people here can see his dog crap all over the place even when
they try to kilfile the idiot.

Sorry to be a "bubble-buster" but most of us figure out who he is from
the moment he opens his mouth, regardless of what he calls himself.
Make any kind of opposing or "derogatory" response and he's likely to
call you a homicidal homophobic racist who eats puppies. He's done it
to me in the past, and I just ignore him, no matter what he says. I
think ignoring him p***es him off more than the comment. Killfile
him? Google doesn't have a killfile, but I wouldn't do it anyway.
You can't buy that kind of entertainment.

Jerry
RCC is still a family-oriented newsgroup.

Robert B. Parker Willow Arune Books 6 January 10th 07 10:00 PM
Bob Finnan now owns this group Bud Webster Books 4 December 30th 06 02:55 PM
RIP : Robert Clarke eurautograph Autographs 0 June 16th 05 10:09 PM